Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Mardy Collins :lol: :smh: might as well bring up Rick Brunson, Frank Williams and Dan Dickau.

We need a David Wingate appreciation night. Dude used to provide some crisp passes to Ewing in shoot around.
Don't forget Lavar Postell :smokin

To be honest, I haven't been watching the playoffs nor do I intend to. Maybe I'll watch the finals.

All I know is that Blake Griffin threw water at a fan :lol:
Not to mention the East match ups are terrible (but I will say right now I'm not even watching the Spurs game). Nobody wants to watch the Heat and the Bobcats, Wiz and Bulls, or watch Toronto play. Not surprised the Pacers lost either.

I actually watched part of the Clip/Warrior game and I aint even know Blake did that :lol:

Last edited:
I remember I was excited about Vujanic after he pulled a nasty crossover on Marbury in Olympics. :lol:

Man....the list of names...fine work gentlemen..
nthat.gif

Mike Sweetney...Tim Thomas...good lord 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was kind of glad to see Ray come back.. but he's obviously been disappointing and a big problem this season.

But despite all the hate, one thing I'll say is he seemed to embrace the city and franchise and wanted to be here. He seemed legitimately crushed when he was traded and he was happy as hell to be back.

So that was appreciated, at least by me. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have bad players start for us, especially as our PG, but he was solid his first year here before he was traded and had his moments.

View media item 929517
:pimp:

Ray-Felt.gif

Back
Top Bottom