Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
:smh: @ you saying sessions is better than teague when sessions is not even better than douglas... whats wrong with you

laugh.gif
 @ y'all still talmbout Ramon Sessions

melo gon do what he wants to do... obviously i want him to stay a knick but i don't support any player that don't want to be here aka chandler or even melo.... i wont be as dramatic as some cavs fan and burn his jersey but will simply donate it to my hometown country.... but come on melo why don't you take a challenge in life and bring a chip back to nyc since 73

melo gon do what he wants to do... obviously i want him to stay a knick but i don't support any player that don't want to be here aka chandler or even melo.... i wont be as dramatic as some cavs fan and burn his jersey but will simply donate it to my hometown country.... but come on melo why don't you take a challenge in life and bring a chip back to nyc since 73
DR? 
nerd.gif

These Bulls fans are the epitome of annoying. Now I know how Cavs fans felt when Knicks fans were superstar begging for Lebron :smh:

i know 3 years in the playoffs in a row but think of it like this what was knicks life before melo and amare? exactly... we used to the struggle :smh:

Personally, I think this was the worst season I've ever witnessed. I started following them during the 99 run. Every year after that our expectations were met. Competitive lottery team, laughing stock, first round exit, etc. This year was just a straight up tease. Bunch of false hope.

Last edited:
Personally, I think this was the worst season I've ever witnessed. I started following them during the 99 run. Every year after that our expectations were met. Competitive lottery team, laughing stock, first round exit, etc. This year was just a straight up tease. Bunch of false hope.
If you started following them in '99, what made you choose Starks as your avy? I'm not trolling, it's an honest question. He was done in NY by then. This was NOT the worst season you witnessed. Malik Rose, Jerome James, Eddy Curry, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman, and Steve Francis would like to have a discussion with you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom