• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Rubio is severely overrated, NEXT
word. he can stay up there in the sticks. don't even care about that dude. like at all

and how has woodson not been fired yet?? jesus christ someone needs to pull the trigger on this guy already.

where does he get the damn nerve to do what he's doing?

Are we still talking about Ramon Sessions? What year is this?
laugh.gif
In this golden age of PGs, Ramon Sessions is the answer?!?! smfh

Tyson , Shumpert, Future 1st, and a bad Minnesota contract in return should make them at least listen to us.

We got the pieces for one pretty decent trade. Tyson, Shump and a 1 should yield someone relevant even if a third team needs to get involved. I'd like Kevin Love ideally, but I figure he's already Laker bound.

Giving away first rounders are dumb especially for players like bargs. But giving up a first rounder for a superstar like love or even rondo is the logical thing to do

I don't like any of the PG solutions that will be readily available to us. It's going to take a hell of a trade to land a gamechanger or we're going to have to wait it out.

And lol at the Melo defensive stats. Doesn't really surprise me at all. He only struggles defensively in help situations and in transition. But let some people tell it he's one of the worst defenders in the league
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom