• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'd take Livingston as our starting PG
If Brooklyn is dumb enough to let him go, but I think he works in that system. I don't think you'd get the same type of production out of him on another team. Kidd with his PG mind has figured out how to use him effectively. 

beh235 you ever say anything positive about any team or player, ever? :lol:

Sessions is a very capable starting PG., plus he's cheap. He does everything better than Felton, Douglas, Duhon, etc. Watch some tape.

Last edited:
beh235 you ever say anything positive about any team or player, ever?
laugh.gif

Sessions is a very capable starting PG., plus he's cheap. He does everything better than Felton, Douglas, Duhon, etc. Watch some tape.
Yes I do say positive things about players. But I think with basketball common sense. First of all, he's SO capable as a PG, he failed to consistently stay on teams like Milwaukee, Los Angeles, Cleveland (pre Kyrie), and Charlotte-all teams with solid point guards in recent history, right? Bottom line, he's not a starter, he's a backup that got starter minutes on bad teams. Don't be fooled by that. IF you want Melo to stay, you need a proven PG that can tell Melo where to be on the floor and run the show. A mere "capable" PG isn't going to cut it, I'm sorry.

beh235 you ever say anything positive about any team or player, ever? :lol:

Yes I do say positive things about players. But I think with basketball common sense. First of all, he's SO capable as a PG, he failed to consistently stay on teams like Milwaukee, Los Angeles, Cleveland (pre Kyrie), and Charlotte-all teams with solid point guards in recent history, right? Bottom line, he's not a starter, he's a backup that got starter minutes on bad teams. Don't be fooled by that. IF you want Melo to stay, you need a proven PG that can tell Melo where to be on the floor and run the show. A mere "capable" PG isn't going to cut it, I'm sorry.

Please tell me what PG we can get for Melo to stay? Plus where is every one of our PGs in the last 10 years now? They are all back ups.

He's a realistic option. Back up guards, especially PGs, dont consistently stay on any team. Plus we'll be running the triangle where we dont necessarily need a all star PG.

Bucks - Luke Ridnour/Brandon Knight
Minnesota - Flynn ---- eventually became a starter
LA - Blake ---eventually became starter
Cavs - Mo Williams/Baron Davis/Kyrie
Bobcats - Kemba

Please tell who he should've started over. When he did start he put up very respectable numbers on those trash *** teams.

Last edited:
I think the Knicks should look at Nate and Collison for PG help, but this year's PG FA are spectacular...

The same darren collison that couldnt get playing time over Mike James in Dallas? The one where we gotta trade one of our only assets, Shump, for?

Woodson *****ing already. Talking about refusing a sit-down with Phil or some ****. Phil, just *****ing fire the guy.

I don't want Livingston. I don't think his knees are gonna last that long. They also said BK is gonna let him go because someone is probably gonna offer him some good money this season.

Back
Top Bottom