Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Fire everybody huh? 
laugh.gif

1 thing i dont like is when players dont want to be here... TYSON that means you who is an overrated defensive player... he had 1 good year here but still doesnt deserve that contract at least amare plays with heart despite his contract...trade that useless bum already for a second round pick... at this point i rather have cole starting at center... and if melo is gone whatever i wont even be mad... i only support players who want to be here and more importantly only support the "knicks"

1 thing i dont like is when players dont want to be here... TYSON that means you who is an overrated defensive player... he had 1 good year here but still doesnt deserve that contract at least amare plays with heart despite his contract...trade that useless bum already for a second round pick... at this point i rather have cole starting at center... and if melo is gone whatever i wont even be mad... i only support players who want to be here and more importantly only support the "knicks"
Nah, you don't win DPOY and don't want to be here. It's clear he wasn't a fan of Woodson and his defensive philosophy. I'll give Tyson the benefit of the doubt. If his production is replicated here under a new coach, he's on the first thing smokin outta here.

Nah, you don't win DPOY and don't want to be here. It's clear he wasn't a fan of Woodson and his defensive philosophy. I'll give Tyson the benefit of the doubt. If his production is replicated here under a new coach, he's on the first thing smokin outta here.
This...
Tyson was the main one complaining about Woodsons coaching. Give us a suitable pg...

Sidenote: wish the Knicks could get Kyle Anderson in the draft...he's got a lot of potential at 6'9 as an NBA PG.

AND I still want tyReke Evans rofl...I wonder if everybody remembers when I was lobbying for him and everybody here telling me he stinks and such... Eff y'all :lol:

tyson hasnt been the same since he was sick from last year... he got destroyed by indiana last playoffs and it followed over to this year when he sucked... hes only on the decline and no coach will fix that... he shows no effort when he plays and he complains to the refs constantly :smh:

Speaking of Fat Boy we still don't know how his case is goin to go, he has a court date set in June or something like that

Either way he'll be gone by the judicial system or by Knicks front office, I believe

tyson hasnt been the same since he was sick from last year... he got destroyed by indiana last playoffs and it followed over to this year when he sucked... hes only on the decline and no coach will fix that... he shows no effort when he plays and he complains to the refs constantly :smh:

Basically. Let's not forgot he can't make a simple layup smh

Tyson for a first rounder? :lol:

Trade his expiring contract? :lol:

First scenario is impossible, second scenario you must want Isaiah Thomas back as GM.

Tyson can go. He was terrible this season. How many times has he not contested shots at the rim. Now he has the nerve to make certain statements when he was part of the problem?[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
i agree. i'm not sure how much luster tyson can regain with a new coach to be honest.

he's been bullied around by lesser players and has shown his offensive inefficiencies in a real loud way over the last couple of years

to add to all that his attitude has been stank. he hasn't taken enough responsibility for his own failings

not sure what can be done with this dude

Last edited:
Since realistically i doubt we get Rondo/Lowry, i'd settle for Sessions. He was suppose to be a knick 10x already.

nah smellton gotta go by any means

there's no might as well keep and felton to be used in the same sentence

:lol: that nickname is terrible for Hornacek bro.

But I think the Knicks are doing more than "considering." I'm basing this strictly off media btw.
Seems like Kerr is the front-runner if Woody gets the axe.

i cant change his nickname bro... thats what the league gave him... still funny nonetheless :lol:

douglas>sessions

Last edited:
Douglas > Sessions LMAO come on playa you must have never picked up a basketball in your life

Sessions would be the best PG we had in the last 10 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom