Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I expected around 45 wins. I thought we would win a few less than the year before. We're better than 37 wins. You look at all the games we blew a 15 point lead, took the final shot with the lead (77, Earl), got cooked with less than 15 seconds to go (Felton, Felton, Felton) or had the worst last play of the game (Woodson, Woodson, Woodson, Woodson, Woodson)

So guise, anything you're looking forward to catch up on now that the season's already over??

laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing Jeet live one more time. Even if it means driving allll the way to Tampa.

I must've missed that :stoneface:
Cant wait for it to warm up so I can take my son to Citi Field. :smokin

the knicks were 19 games under .500 they could have easily packed up shop but they played with pride and actually put themselves in position to make the playoffs despite all that... unfortunately it was just too little too late for them and thats why they fishing :smh:

^ Knicks weren't brutal enough, now you're gonna go watch the Mets?

Lol I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. Besides there's so much to do at the stadium that it's easy to forget about the score :lol:

the knicks were 19 games under .500 they could have easily packed up shop but they played with pride and actually put themselves in position to make the playoffs despite all that... unfortunately it was just too little too late for them and thats why they fishing :smh:

They should've played with pride for the entire season. It's not enough to play catch up. They played with no heart for most of the season, that's unacceptable.

Last edited:
I'm so thankful that I'm a Yankee fan. Idk where I'd be mentally if I had to watch the Mets after a Knick season.

No offense.

I feel sorry for the Knicks Jets and Mets fans. Wow.

Carmelo getting emotional in his press conference saying he wants to be back.

I feel sorry for the Knicks Jets and Mets fans. Wow.

Carmelo getting emotional in his press conference saying he wants to be back.

I wasn't a Melo fan before coming here but after watching him these past few years I've become a fan and think he's really underappreciated and gets a really bad rap by guys who just like to run with the supposed negative about him. For that reason, I want him to go to Chicago and go to a system that can maximize his skillset and surround him with guys that cover his weaknesses.

We bottom out next year, get a top 3 draft pick and have unlimited cap room after the season. Think that's our best path to a chip anyway to be honest.

missed the melo interview. anyone got a link of it?

i do know he said something to the extent of not being able to afford another losing season. he really can't, but if he remains with this team next season it's gonna happen. 

I honestly think our biggest problem is at the PG & Head Coaching position.

Prigioni, I can only imagine the type of floor general he was during his prime. And last season, seeing Kidd out there elevating the play of everyone, even in a diminished role as his age only allowed for, we saw the best season for the Knicks in over a decade. Felton just doesn't elevate the players around him the way an elite level PG does, and he is nowhere good enough offensively to overlook that fact.

And I wouldn't give up on Bargs yet either. If he can't stay healthy next season, or just doesn't mesh well enough, then I'm all in for removing his name from the roster.

Not even a Yankee fan, but I traded my boy some silver and cash for Joe DiMaggio and Derek Jeter autograph baseballs. Had to get Joe D since he took down Marilyn Monroe and Jeter, well, I got respect for the dude. Can't lie about that.

i will say it again but i really dont believe next year will be a flop especially if melo is back... this team will be the same but their will be a new coach so there is some type of motivation there... i dont think the players want to miss out on the playoffs a second straight year and we play in the east which is a weak conference... i doubt this team can get any worse from this year

That's you in the video OP? :lol:

Also everything he said was 100% facts!

I also wanna know which version of Lamer Odom we getting smh!

Back
Top Bottom