Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
You already know Broussard and SAS are gonna be on ESPN tomorrow saying they knew the Knicks were gonna be 37-45 :smh:

Last edited:
Goodbye Mike Woodson

Derozon looks like a Raptor

I'm mad happy that Novak is gone. Hate that ******* bum

Love how Earl finished the season. He looked damn good in his last 15-20 games.

You know one person who probably doesn't give a f*ck about all this? Bargs. As long as the check clears he's good to go.

You know one person who probably doesn't give a f*ck about all this? Bargs. As long as the check clears he's good to go.

Man tbh I had forget his bum *** was still on the team til tho showed him cheesing on the bench yesterday. Hope Phil's second move is to get his *** gone

I read on some forum a guy used to be classmates with lance and he would fap at the back of the classroom lol. Lance also always said he'd be in the NBA when teachers gave him a hard time.

I read on some forum a guy used to be classmates with lance and he would fap at the back of the classroom lol. Lance also always said he'd be in the NBA when teachers gave him a hard time.

kobe.gif

let's not give these espn bums any legitimacy. they threw out a number and got it right. yay

doesn't mean they know what they're talking about when every other season and with every other team they've failed miserably with predictions

let's not give these espn bums any legitimacy. they threw out a number and got it right. yay

doesn't mean they know what they're talking about when every other season and with every other team they've failed miserably with predictions

Nah, **** ESPN. I was just sayin it's crazy how we finished exactly that number. No credibility towards them. Did I say **** ESPN?

every now and then a troll gets lucky.

real coach with this team, I think we only win 44 games though.

crazy Sn says anything. dude should just plead the 5th when the media asks him questions.

a couple things i want to say about this season... jr played well the last 20 games of the season but he should of played that way earlier, we shoulda/coulda/woulda made the playoffs if we won that last atlanta game, bargs was a big reason we didnt make the playoffs by being injured and still disappointed we didnt make the playoffs but ill get over it :smh:

at least we played with pride until the end

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom