Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Weird thing is when Lance visited SJU he was mad reserved and chill. Either he didn't wanna be there and was just being courteous to Norm, or he knew he kinda screwed himself with his antics and turned off the better programs. With the right coach and veteran leadership, I think we could get the best out of him on the court. Off the court, yeah, who knows. He'll probably be doing lines off jumpoffs at La Marina.
Ding ding ding. This is the answer. He was one of the last to commit to a school in his class. Dude played in so many All American games and still no one knew where he was going. I knew a dude that played against Lance all through HS and he knew dude was in special ed in school. They did this to make sure he kept up his grades and was able to play on the team. His pops yelling at him during games was an issue as well. 
I remember UMD stopped recruiting Lance after his visit there, knew he was a wild boy :lol:

One of my mans who went to Lincoln also said Lance was special ed.

But mainly for behavioral problems. And ADHD

Don't quote me though.
Not shocked. I was when I first heard it, but when it was told to me, it made perfect sense from his actions on the court. 

Weird thing is when Lance visited SJU he was mad reserved and chill. Either he didn't wanna be there and was just being courteous to Norm, or he knew he kinda screwed himself with his antics and turned off the better programs. With the right coach and veteran leadership, I think we could get the best out of him on the court. Off the court, yeah, who knows. He'll probably be doing lines off jumpoffs at La Marina.
Lance has a crazy close mentorship relationship with Larry Bird and he's still acting like a madman.  He's gonna be a headcase almost anywhere he goes outside of Indiana, especially the Knicks.  

No thanks to Lance. He'll most likely be overpaid his next contract.

I want Lowry though. So damn underrated. His attitude problems are overrated.

After this post season Toronto will wrap up Lowry. I don't see him going anywhere. He works for that team.

I don't want Lance at all. Shumpert can do what he does but more with the right coach.

I want Thibbs bad but I don't think Phil does.

Shumpert will never lead the league in triple doubles , rebound the ball, or be the playmaker that Stephenson is. Stop it

He has a better shot, better jump, same energy and speed. No idea why you would say he can't. Lance is constantly pushing the ball and driving. Shump can do all that.

One of my mans who went to Lincoln also said Lance was special ed.

But mainly for behavioral problems. And ADHD

Don't quote me though.

This is all common knowledge. He can't stand still on the court. He even does extra body movements for a simple pass or layup. Gotta do a dance or something, like he has a tic.

The special ed part wasn't really common knowledge though, ADHD, I'd buy that, but they don't usually promote the fact that a player is in special education, it scares college programs away. 

Lowry's overrated to me. Would rather roll the dice on picking up Rondo.

Lance has the ideal skill set for a 2 next to Melo. Trying to think who else is a similar player that we could eventually pick up.

I think Lowry is solid, slightly overrated I agree. Idk where this Rondo thing is going. I don't see it, but you never know. Lance playing next to Melo I don't think will work. If you are going to build around Melo, I'd say follow the structure Philly had around Iverson in '01.

A good point guard, a shot blocker, a scorer on the block, and a consistent shooter should be enough around Mel for the Knicks to be a threat.

Maybe we can grab Klay Thompson and Marc Gasol.

Can we please stop this optimism with Shump. Its getting annoying. He is who he is, a hustle player that plays defense and hits the occasional 3. There are dozens of players in the NBA like him.

Last edited:
yes i came to accept that shump is not that good and he will never be that good... but i think we can make some decent trades this summer if phil knows what hes doing... chandler could be a good trade chip to a contending team 1 piece away from winning the chip werd to the mavs...

He has a better shot, better jump, same energy and speed. No idea why you would say he can't. Lance is constantly pushing the ball and driving. Shump can do all that.
Shump spent the whole season proving that he either mentally or physically couldn't do either of these things that well.  Probably a little bit of both.  Hope Phil can even him out cuz I want him to stay with the team. 

One thing I noticed all season was Shump trying to push the ball off a rebound. He'd grab the board and push it to around halfcourt but the other 4 guys were still jogging back so it turned into a 1 on 3.

I did notice that too. Our team was very halfcourt orientated, leading to more isos. At the same time though, he's not really a good finisher.

Its sad that our best finisher is a rookie :lol:

Honestly, I'd give Shumpert one more year with the team. He had some friction with Woodson and hasn't been the same ever since. See what he can do once Woodson is gone (likely). If he improves, keep him, if not, shop him, there is a market for him despite his drop off.

@IanBegley: Woodson: "If they bring me back, I'm going to make damn sure this doesn't happen again." #Knicks

@IanBegley: Mike Woodson: "Is it fair to let me go? I don't think so." Hasn't talked to Phil Jackson yet. #Knicks

:x

@IanBegley: Woodson: "If they bring me back, I'm going to make damn sure this doesn't happen again." #Knicks

@IanBegley: Mike Woodson: "Is it fair to let me go? I don't think so." Hasn't talked to Phil Jackson yet. #Knicks

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Man, get Woodson all the way the **** up outta here

I like the guy, I still dig his beard and I'll always appreciate how we responded when he took the reigns from 'Antoni.  But, bruh, your time?  It's up. 

:x
:rofl:

Thus guy is delusional. Jesus.:x

Back
Top Bottom