Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If Melo leaves, which doubt he will. Prob wouldn't care too much. But who would you guys want us to go after 2015?
Melo leaving would mean we'll have $12M in cap.
That's if JR & Felton are still on the roster by then

I'm pretty sure Artest will be back on the team next season, mark my words

Last edited:
If Melo leaves, which doubt he will. Prob wouldn't care too much. But who would you guys want us to go after 2015?
Melo leaving would mean we'll have $12M in cap.
That's if JR & Felton are still on the roster by then

I'm pretty sure Artest will be back on the team next season, mark my words

I would like to see us get a decent coach :rolleyes

I'm still worried about Kerr but I also think he'll be a puppet for Phil.

I also think Shumpert will take a HUGE step forward this offseason. I can see Phil working with him and Woodson leaving which will get him going.

I think Carmelo stays.

I think Amar'e and Earl pick up where this season ended.

Tyson is already talking about how he doesn't want to waste another season. He's ready to go.

Phil is also looking to sign Clarence Gaines Jr. as a potential scout for the Knicks. He worked with Phil during his tenure with the Bulls.

Last edited:
We need to find a way to bring in Lance and a defensive PG.
Stephenson? No. Him playing at home is a complete disaster. That trouble is not needed. Remember that first time he came back home to play there was some goings on with him and a hotel and a stripper. Idk about you, but no thanks to that.

Stephenson? No. Him playing at home is a complete disaster. That trouble is not needed. Remember that first time he came back home to play there was some goings on with him and a hotel and a stripper. Idk about you, but no thanks to that.

Basically 2 JR's on the same team :x :lol:

after seeing the success of these new coaches this year i dont think a big name coach is needed... the guy in Charlotte did a good job and the hawks coach too so i dont think we should continue to go that route...but this is the thing i look forward to most this offseason cuz woodson gots to go

and everyone thinks next year will be a flop since we got a draft pick and look to clear cap space but we basically got the same team from last season...i think the knicks will be motivated to play well since their will be no playoffs and a new coach/gm to play for... it reminds me of when kidd was here nobody expected them to have the season that they did.... regardless i expect the playoffs next season unless theirs some serious injuries like tyson going down in the first week of the season :smh:

Last edited:

Basically 2 JR's on the same team
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Def not needed 
laugh.gif

after seeing the success of these new coaches this year i dont think a big name coach is needed... the guy in Charlotte did a good job and the hawks coach too so i dont think we should continue to go that route...but this is the thing i look forward to most this offseason cuz woodson gots to go

and everyone thinks next year will be a flop since we got a draft pick and look to clear cap space but we basically got the same team from last season...i think the knicks will be motivated to play well since their will be no playoffs and a new coach/gm to play for... it reminds me of when kidd was here nobody expected them to have the season that they did.... regardless i expect the playoffs next season unless theirs some serious injuries like tyson going down in the first week of the season
mean.gif
I see what you're saying, but this is NYC man. Ain't nobody trying to hear that no name coach business. Knick fans want success and they want it NOW. All while trying to attract big stars when they have cap space. Face it, Charlotte can only go up and if they keep improving or if they plateau with this coach, guess what? He's gonna be out of there. Atlanta doesn't even care. They've been mediocre for years and honestly, they've gotten worse. They're usually a 4-6 seed in the EAST. I wouldn't be so fast to give the Hawks coach credit, even with Al Horford being hurt most of the year. 

and what about thibbs? didnt we pass on him for dantoni? look how that panned out... just saying though

also passed on mark jackson for woodson because he didnt have any experience :lol:

Last edited:
and what about thibbs? didnt we pass on him for dantoni? look how that panned out... just saying though

also passed on mark jackson for woodson because he didnt have any experience
laugh.gif
Thibbs was known as the defensive architect of the Celtics when they won. The Knicks whiffed on that. I thought Jackson would have been good for many reasons, but they whiffed on that too.

I don't want Lance at all. Shumpert can do what he does but more with the right coach.

I want Thibbs bad but I don't think Phil does.

Last edited:
Lance is better than jr.

And beh235 didnt mean to diss u yesterday i was more just disappointed to learn your not a fan since u probably know more about the Team than a lot of us

we got the mini mid level for this year and yall talking about lance as if its realistic :lol:

the biggest need really is a point guard

Lance is better than jr.

And beh235 didnt mean to diss u yesterday i was more just disappointed to learn your not a fan since u probably know more about the Team than a lot of us
It's cool man, no worries.
If Lance can not act a fool, I'll take him here in a second. Big if though.
This isn't possible. He needs a lot of things in place to keep that to a minimum though. As of right now Bird, ain't having it. He better cool it or he won't get another contract from them. 
the biggest need really is a point guard
This
**** lance
roll.gif

I don't want Lance at all. Shumpert can do what he does but more with the right coach.

I want Thibbs bad but I don't think Phil does.

Shumpert will never lead the league in triple doubles , rebound the ball, or be the playmaker that Stephenson is. Stop it

Last edited:
Weird thing is when Lance visited SJU he was mad reserved and chill. Either he didn't wanna be there and was just being courteous to Norm, or he knew he kinda screwed himself with his antics and turned off the better programs. With the right coach and veteran leadership, I think we could get the best out of him on the court. Off the court, yeah, who knows. He'll probably be doing lines off jumpoffs at La Marina.

Weird thing is when Lance visited SJU he was mad reserved and chill. Either he didn't wanna be there and was just being courteous to Norm, or he knew he kinda screwed himself with his antics and turned off the better programs. With the right coach and veteran leadership, I think we could get the best out of him on the court. Off the court, yeah, who knows. He'll probably be doing lines off jumpoffs at La Marina.
Ding ding ding. This is the answer. He was one of the last to commit to a school in his class. Dude played in so many All American games and still no one knew where he was going. I knew a dude that played against Lance all through HS and he knew dude was in special ed in school. They did this to make sure he kept up his grades and was able to play on the team. His pops yelling at him during games was an issue as well. 

One of my mans who went to Lincoln also said Lance was special ed.

But mainly for behavioral problems. And ADHD

Don't quote me though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom