Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Shumpert has to be a Knick for as long as possible. His shot could be fixed, but you can't teach defensive intangibles and hustle.

this!
his shot needs to get back where it was last year and his gambling on defense needs to stop.

he's our sefolosha/ battier/ kawhi type

Never thought the Nets were a good team. Still don't. Only the Heat and Pacers are good in the East. Bulls have a team because of their coaching. Not enough players to be a real threat.

i liked the NETS when they had derrick coleman and kenny Anderson with Drazen petrovic getting it in.. but ill always be a number 1 knicks fan... if the Nets do well ill be happy. i live 10 mins from the Barclays so its cool with me...

i rocked my knicks hat today... dont even own any black and white nets gear

I live in Texas(New Yorker born & raised) and the way I see it, I'm allowed to root for both...Texas has 4 nba teams :lol:

Die hard for my Knicks but if Brooklyn holds it down, I'll be okay.

Shump getting it, putting Pierce on his face. Shump been getting more minutes and playing better since Phil arrived

No, you can't root for four teams. I've lived in three states, I'm not rooting for all their teams. I was raised on these awful Knicks, I will die with these awful Knicks

No gas, I think Amare is almost back to the level of his first 2 years here.  Dude has been balling out the last half of the season once his health improved. 

Shump getting it, putting Pierce on his face. Shump been getting more minutes and playing better since Phil arrived

No, you can't root for four teams. I've lived in three states, I'm not rooting for all their teams. I was raised on these awful Knicks, I will die with these awful Knicks
For this I salute you.  And me.  And pretty much every single person in this thread. 

If we ever win a ring, it'll be that much better knowing we stuck with this team through the hard times.

Last edited:
If we ever win a ring, it'll be that much better knowing we stuck with this team through the hard times.

True. I'm a young Knicks head too. My earliest memory was my parents taking me to the Garden for playoff games & then I sort of lost interest in basketball when I moved down here & started picking it back up in the 08-09 season. My brother & pops turned on the Knicks and they're Nets "fans" so it's tempting but nah, I'll continue being the New Yorker down here wearing his 98 Warm Up jacket while these dudes wear Mavs, Heat, Thunder & Spurs gear.

Back
Top Bottom