• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
sick.gif

idc someone whos not a knicks fan should not post in here that much.  everybody so intrigued with this team thats why we get the duke, kansas, yankess treatment when we lose but its ******ed cause those teams are actually good.  we havent been good in over a decade everybody just jealous of NY

while i agree with you on a lot of what you said except the last part... good to me is winning a chip and just getting to the playoffs is not acceptable especially in ny... but ya its funny how much hate we get.... i think its because we play in the biggest market and are one of the more storied franchises in basketball and have nothing to show for it.... but whatever still love my team :pimp:

Last edited:
Came in here to say thank you very much Knicks for blowing it completely now we don't have to play you guys in the 1st round.

To be honest, the way the Pacers have been playing I wouldn't be surprised if we would have lost to you guys.. but until den....

Melo gonezo mane

Espn is such a joke

They seriously have that up there as a major headline too smh instead of just another side graphic thing. They do that type of **** for big things like Phil Jackson signing with us :lol:

It's so shamelessly obvious what they do, in the same way Fox News spreads their bigotry agenda.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm expecting something stupid, but I didn't pay for the ticket, so I guess I can't complain :lol: Was gonna take the LIRR originally but screw it with this weather.

Hoping we get to see Tyler and Murry get 20 minutes tonight. Season's over, Melo's hurt, let's see if these 2 dudes have anything in them.

The garages in the area are just 
sick.gif
. There are plenty though. I'm just thankful if I do decide to go to Barclay's I can walk. I'm not that far from it. I was there in Feb and I must say it's nice. They did a good job of making sure that no matter where you sit, you have a good line of vision of the court. 

I don't understand the Odom signing, or the idea. What is Phil's end game?

I read somewhere that by signing Odom, Phil can use that non guaranteed contract to match salaries in a trade or something. Gotta be the only reason. Or maybe he wants to help get Lamar's life back on track.

I read somewhere that by signing Odom, Phil can use that non guaranteed contract to match salaries in a trade or something. Gotta be the only reason. Or maybe he wants to help get Lamar's life back on track.
Ok makes sense for money purposes, but I just don't see anyone willing to trade for him at this point unless he's a throw in and once he's traded he gets released. Nobody wants a veteran player on the back side of his career with his issues. I think he would ok if Phil kept him, it's who he wants to be with and I think he actually needs Phil after all he's been through.

@NY_KnicksPR: An MRI to Carmelo Anthony's right shoulder revealed a small tear to his labrum. No surgery is required at this time. (cont)

@NY_KnicksPR: (cont) Anthony will be re-evaluated in about a month. He will miss the remaining two games.

Back
Top Bottom