Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i liked the NETS when they had derrick coleman and kenny Anderson with Drazen petrovic getting it in.. but ill always be a number 1 knicks fan... if the Nets do well ill be happy. i live 10 mins from the Barclays so its cool with me...

i rocked my knicks hat today... dont even own any black and white nets gear

If this is what we got to look forward to with phil as far as moves then im not optimistic at all :smh:

Expect Derek Fisher to be running the point next season :smh:

odom would have been good 5-6 years ago but then again i didnt like the sheed signing and he was decent here.... well as a leader :lol:

I just find it funny how every player that we wanted to get in their prime ends up here when they're washed up.

Expect to see Vince Carter sign :pimp:

I think I'm one of the few that sees the Odom signing a good thing.

- He's from Queens!!! A homecoming can be a great thing mentally.
- He's a product of the Triangle. I trust the Zenmaster.
- He's no longer with that cuntrag. so no distractions.
- He and JR will be seen in Dyckman more times than not :lol:

I'm optimistic guise. Maybe this can work.

Last edited:
Carmelo isn't leaving.

Authentics are slim fit, OD long though, too long and I'm 6'3"

Last edited:
I didnt think we were trying to sign Odom to keep him. I thought we were going to sign him on the cheap, then trade him off to a small market team looking for cap space like Minnesota (9.7M over cap and Kevin love is getting 14M next season).

If this is what we got to look forward to with phil as far as moves then im not optimistic at all :smh:

Expect Derek Fisher to be running the point next season :smh:

I was just thinking that lmao

I just find it funny how every player that we wanted to get in their prime ends up here when they're washed up.

Expect to see Vince Carter sign :pimp:

VINSANITY!!!

I don't want Odom, at all. This is way too late. He's old and going through some serious issues.

Anyway, picked these shoes up this weekend. Had to have them once I saw him wearing these to start the season. Now I need the black pair.

View media item 918048

Unfortunately they only made the black pair for kids. I'm still salty…

Part of me always felt like Odom's talent far outweighed what he actually displayed on the floor. I lost any shred of respect I had left for him when he pulled that stunt in Dallas. No room for an attitude like that in professional sports when you're getting paid millions. At the end of the day you play a game for a living and get paid nicely for doing so.

@ATLHawks: We wouldn't want to play us either.

RT @ESPN_FirstTake: What do you make of the Heat basically giving up the number one seed to the Pacers?

:rofl:

My friend's on vacation so I'm taking his younger brother to the Knicks/Nets game tonight. Meh. How's parking by the Barclays Center? Ain't tryna deal with public transportation with this weather.

the heat have an easier first and second round matchup so i see why they did that... and they can win on the road so homecourt dont even matter 

idc someone whos not a knicks fan should not post in here that much.  everybody so intrigued with this team thats why we get the duke, kansas, yankess treatment when we lose but its ******ed cause those teams are actually good.  we havent been good in over a decade everybody just jealous of NY

I didnt think we were trying to sign Odom to keep him. I thought we were going to sign him on the cheap, then trade him off to a small market team looking for cap space like Minnesota (9.7M over cap and Kevin love is getting 14M next season).
Dude....nobody is going to trade for Odom at this stage of the game. He's on his absolute last leg if anything in the league. I can't even see such a possible scenario.
Part of me always felt like Odom's talent far outweighed what he actually displayed on the floor. I lost any shred of respect I had left for him when he pulled that stunt in Dallas. No room for an attitude like that in professional sports when you're getting paid millions. At the end of the day you play a game for a living and get paid nicely for doing so.
I see what you're saying, but I always looked at it deeper than that. The man was going through something really personal. And on top of that he got traded from where he was really happy. He knows it's a business, but I still see there was something more going on in that situation that just being traded.
My friend's on vacation so I'm taking his younger brother to the Knicks/Nets game tonight. Meh. How's parking by the Barclays Center? Ain't tryna deal with public transportation with this weather.
Parking around Barclays....NON EXISTANT. It's not a good area for parking, unless you find a garage to park in then walk to the arena. 

idc someone whos not a knicks fan should not post in here that much.  everybody so intrigued with this team thats why we get the duke, kansas, yankess treatment when we lose but its ******ed cause those teams are actually good.  we havent been good in over a decade everybody just jealous of NY
I'm assuming you're talking about me since I said that I wasn't a fan but still follow the Knicks. I guess it's not possible to love a sport and pay attention to various teams and not be a fan of a specific team. It's basketball man. I love the sport and talk about all teams. If you don't want me here, ask a mod to ban me from this thread and future threads. I thought it was a free country though. *Shrugs*

Will be at the game tonight as well.  Leaving way ahead of time to give myself time to look for parking.

Back
Top Bottom