• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Over the course of the season:

Sn threw Beno under the bus several times.

Melo threw Sn under the bus.

Tyson threw Sn and Melo under the bus.

Amare and Shumpert threw Melo under the bus.

The only people I've never heard Sn blame is Felton and J.R.
That being said, he was NEVER the man for the job. They just needed someone other than pringles to coach the team at the time. He was a band aid. They should have kept him at interim and did a legit coaching search, but I understand why they couldn't so they had to rock with Woodson. 

Over the course of the season:

Sn threw Beno under the bus several times.

Melo threw Sn under the bus.

Tyson threw Sn and Melo under the bus.

Amare and Shumpert threw Melo under the bus.

The only people I've never heard Sn blame is Felton and J.R.
That being said, he was NEVER the man for the job. They just needed someone other than pringles to coach the team at the time. He was a band aid. They should have kept him at interim and did a legit coaching search, but I understand why they couldn't so they had to rock with Woodson. 
Agreed. We didn't really have any alternatives. Up and comers aren't given a chance and they responded to Woodson the best. He showed the lack of ability to adjust several times throughout the following season and this current one but that great year bought him time. It is what it is.

Give Mike Woodson an all 6'8" and under team and he'll get you to the second round occasionally 
laugh.gif

Melo is out...

Tanking next year, I'm in for it. Only year we have a first round draft pick in a while. Give me Jahlil or Mudiay and globs of cap room in 2016 and just go from there.

Sign me up for the tank

:pimp:

Last edited:
'Hey Felton, where's your gun? Bang, Bang!'

-fan heckles Felton during THJr FTs
-THJr & Shump respond
-ref kicks him out
-MSG crowd reacts
-stupid comment from Stacey King

(00:12 mark)

Don't even care about Melo staying or leaving anymore. I'm numb to this ****
As a general fan of the NBA, I think that's a cop out. If that was ya mans before and you were dying to get him here, don't quit on him. Don't shun him when things didn't pan out. 

Melos had the best season of his career, look at his #s for this season. Get rid of everyone else except Melo and Hardaway JR

^ at least y'all true to how you feel. But it's just those that turn so fast. I'm not talking about those on this board but Knick fans period. I don't want to hear any Knick fan talk about Melo like he had sex with their wife then proceeded to eat food in their kitchen. The city wanted him so bad, welcomed him like he already won something, then acted like he was the missing piece to the team. What a lot of people forget and never comprehended was the team was incomplete from the jump, coach included. That's not all on Melo, It's a confluence of many things. That's why I never fully got excited when he got here. People might roll their eyes at me saying that but that's the reality of it. They still have holes to fill. Last season, everyone got excited but being a basketball fan, I never really bought it. I knew they still needed to solidify more facets of the team to be a legit solid contender. Hopefully management can fix it. 

as a Knick fan, i want Melo to stay.
as a Melo fan, i want Melo to leave.

i want to see him win a ship just as bad as the next Melo fan, but i doubt itll be here.
to dumb of an organization, and too many pieces to get rid of. dont matter if Phil is here.

|I

theres too many fake fans in ny. i listen to sports talk at work at night. i actually heard a dude last week talk about he's done with the knicks, woodson has no idea what he's doin, he ain't even playin ron artest anymore :stoneface:

i'm at a bbq on saturday and almost swung on some dude talkin about he's a nets fan now, when the knicks get it together he'll come back ... cracked my knuckles and all that ...

I'm of the opinion that he'll never win a ring. Not because of his lack of ability, but because of his attitude. He needs to be on a team with someone who has his level of ability, but strong leadership skills. After 10 years, you can make a decent enough assessment of his ability to get to a championship level. He's a really good player and fun to watch, but he cannot be the leader of a team if he's going to win a ring. 

theres too many fake fans in ny. i listen to sports talk at work at night. i actually heard a dude last week talk about he's done with the knicks, woodson has no idea what he's doin, he ain't even playin ron artest anymore
indifferent.gif

i'm at a bbq on saturday and almost swung on some dude talkin about he's a nets fan now, when the knicks get it together he'll come back ... cracked my knuckles and all that ...
Those people are the worst. Like all the people I saw wearing Mets hats when they were doing well and the Yanks got eliminated from the playoffs that year. People need to understand that you cannot root for both. Pick a side. I never let the "I'm rooting for NY" mentality slide.

Nice seeing shump and timmy stick up for ray. Thats why i hope we keep shump hes a good teammate id be suprised if Phil is not a fan of his

i want melo to stay but i wont be mad if he left... hes the best thing that has happend to this franchise in a long time since ewing was on the team... but the reality is we got to the second round once with melo and thats it :smh:... you can say well melo dont even have pieces around him (true #2) to make him great.... and that might be true but great players can lead their teams all alone rose, dirk, lebron, etc... i think he will stay though and if he doesnt lets be real thats a B move since he forced his way here

Last edited:
If Melo wants to go he can go. And I mean that with no ill will either. It's his right to leave if he wants. Same if he wants to stay.

as a Knick fan, i want Melo to stay.
as a Melo fan, i want Melo to leave.

i want to see him win a ship just as bad as the next Melo fan, but i doubt itll be here.
to dumb of an organization, and too many pieces to get rid of. dont matter if Phil is here.

|I

Back
Top Bottom