Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Im curious to see what type offseason we'll have.
One word. Terrible.

What's the over/under on how long before Sn gets 'got'?
After the draft I'd say
Classic moment. With Gus Johnson no less. I watched this clip 50 times minimum and can't stop laughing.  One for what Spike said, and two for management thinking that Dan Dickau would actually pan out 
laugh.gif

as loyal fans as we've been all year , the knicks owe us a knock down into the stands brawl. i wanna see noah dragged into the stands by his bun. i wanna see melo throw his 2 piece stepback. i want violence .....
Come on man, you're better than that *Mark Jackson voice*
I want Joakim to replace Tyson.
We know that ain't happening

Coach Tibbs looks like he could be a butcher if he wasn't coaching a basketball team 
laugh.gif

talk about disrepect they put toure in for the last 20 seconds as if this was 2k :smh:

Last edited:
talk about disrepect they put toure in for the last 20 seconds as if this was 2k :smh:
It's like that gif where Jerry Seinfeld puts his hands up and walks out of his seat in the theater. I just don't get it. Murry ain't a star, but man, can he really be worse than what has failed all season long?

Last edited:
Woodson is always blaming others. **** him. I can't wait to see him gone.

I still can't believe the Heat and Nets threw their games. I don't give a **** what anyone says. That **** was intentional.

Didn't watch the game last night but a good win regardless,

I wouldn't pay to see any of the games now though :smh:

Woodson is always blaming others. **** him. I can't wait to see him gone.

I still can't believe the Heat and Nets threw their games. I don't give a **** what anyone says. That **** was intentional.
Can't blame them. They know Melo and the Knicks would run the table if they grabbed the 8th seed.

The turn on Woodson....
laugh.gif

Is it true Carmelo was asking how is it to play for Tibbs? I heard Greenberg mention it this morning on Mike and Mike. 

Melo is out...

Tanking next year, I'm in for it. Only year we have a first round draft pick in a while. Give me Jahlil or Mudiay and globs of cap room in 2016 and just go from there.

Over the course of the season:

Sn threw Beno under the bus several times.

Melo threw Sn under the bus.

Tyson threw Sn and Melo under the bus.

Amare and Shumpert threw Melo under the bus.

The only people I've never heard Sn blame is Felton and J.R.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom