Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We need to find a PG if we want to win next year. Shop around Tyson and Shumpert and see what kind of PG or draft picks you can get in return

Phil isn't getting rid of Tyson. They already says he loves his game and athleticism.

Should have traded Tyson away this season for a first rounder. I don't want him.

Thats 2012-13

**** you're right...i posted the wrong link
mean.gif

EDIT: here's the 2014 season links

Part 1: http://on.knicks.com/1ldqkQd

Part 2: http://on.knicks.com/1neB6K5

I still think Melo's biggest mistake was him saying he was gonna test free agency in the BEGINNING of the season. Added some more pressure that wasn't needed for this weak minded Knick team.

based on his inconsistency, id like to get rid of Tyson too, but there aint much selection out there.

i think Melo is 'seriously considering' staying tho. just based on him missing the last 2 games. if he were to leave, id think he plays vs BK, and the Raps in MSG. its that 'last game we'll see Melo in a Knick uniform and in NY' thing.

based on his inconsistency, id like to get rid of Tyson too, but there aint much selection out there.

i think Melo is 'seriously considering' staying tho. just based on him missing the last 2 games. if he were to leave, id think he plays vs BK, and the Raps in MSG. its that 'last game we'll see Melo in a Knick uniform and in NY' thing.

It's rumored that Tyson wants out of NY b/c he doesn't want another season like this past one. I say we trade his expiring contract ASAP. & I want Melo to stay, but we if he leaves I wouldn't be mad either. I think some magic tricks can be pulled this summer & make us more competitive than this past season.

Last edited:
are we getting pau gasol?
nerd.gif
I still think Melo's biggest mistake was him saying he was gonna test free agency in the BEGINNING of the season. Added some more pressure that wasn't needed for this weak minded Knick team.
indifferent.gif
. How come nobody saw this as a big deal at the time? I thought it was huge and part of the reason why the season went the way it did.
Melo isnt staying. But im happy in knowing that which ever team he goes to will suck as well
Erroneous!......Erroneous!!! 

James Harden gives up 16.8 PPG on the defensive end, the worst in the NBA. 2.8 PPG more than the second worst - Raymond Felton.

Felton has to go. Please.

Felton cannot return. At least Harden contributes on the offensive. James is a terrible defender tho, almost laughable. He almost makes Felton look decent. :lol:
Tyson can go. He was terrible this season. How many times has he not contested shots at the rim. Now he has the nerve to make certain statements when he was part of the problem?[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Back
Top Bottom