Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
John Barry just twisting the knife in Knicks fans backs :smh:

**** Jon Barry, Brent was better.

Funny you say that because Brent has definitely picked up the shtick.

Was watching a game a couple days ago and at the halftime report Brent was giving analysis and he said something positive about the Knicks. I think in regards to beating the nets

Then he was like ohhh wait that's right they aren't making the playoffs. no one cares about you.... Something along those lines.

I just laughed because I still don't understand the consensus hate for the Knicks...

Was watching a game a couple days ago and at the halftime report Brent was giving analysis and he said something positive about the Knicks. I think in regards to beating the nets

Then he was like ohhh wait that's right they aren't making the playoffs. no one cares about you.... Something along those lines.

I just laughed because I still don't understand the consensus hate for the Knicks...

People usually hate teams because they win a lot (Heat, Lakers, Celtics) but we haven't won anything in 40+ years :lol:

Its the "NEW YORK" across the chest. Melo was the man on NT when he was in Denver. Son was top 5 no questions asked. He comes to the Knicks and becomes a better scoring less athletic Rudy Gay

Last edited:
John Barry just twisting the knife in Knicks fans backs :smh:

**** Jon Barry, Brent was better.

**** Brent Barry, Rick was better.

Been said Jon Barry is garbage. If his last name was Jenkins instead of riding his name dude would be nobody. His success ended with the Kings.

People usually hate teams because they win a lot (Heat, Lakers, Celtics) but we haven't won anything in 40+ years :lol:

I've been saying this forever. We ain't the Yankees. The Lakers. Patriots... spurs or anyone who won a whole bunch.... Never understood

Imagine living your life everyday knowing that you holding heat like ya boy Lex Steele :x Swag on a trilly :smokin

Last edited:
I hope Phil gives SN a 3 hr speech about philosophy and the meaning of life before firing him.

As for pgs, I only want from the top 10. **** this Ramon Sessions nonsense :lol:

As for 1st round picks don't see the big deal with y'all obsessing over that. You know what happens when we keep 1st round picks? They play good and then we trade them within 3-4 years or we let them walk for an arguably better player. So I don't see the difference in trading a player before we pick them from trading them 4 years from now (unless we win the title during that time).

I really don't know how they got off to such a great start and then all of a sudden they just sucked.

But yeah we would've beaten Indiana had we gotten the 8 seed and who knows what woulda happened if we played Chicago/Washington..

Oh ya how could I forget. Teague's driving ability and ATL's spacing is something Indiana can't handle. Felton would've held us back from winning a series against them to be honest. We would've lost in 7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom