Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
As good as I think Kerr could be, I'd wait and see if GS is really stupid enough to fire Jackson before making a move.

good day knicks fans,not only woodson gone.but the true curse of the team herb williams is finally gone.we gonna start winning now watch 
nerd.gif

View media item 929970

He coached that talent-less Orlando team to the Finals.

In hindsight the issue was with Dwight Howard, who got exposed for being an A-hole...not Stan Van.

He's a really god basketball mind.

Last edited:
good day knicks fans,not only woodson gone.but the true curse of the team herb williams is finally gone.we gonna start winning now watch :nerd:

Yo, what if he really turns out to be the catalyst though? :rofl:

Sneaky lil Herb, secretly destroying the team while collecting checks :lol:

But how long had Herb been an assistant coach with us? I think he was part of the Don Chaney regime, no?

People saying Woodson is a great coach... :rofl:

Dudes coaching record is 40 games under .500 he never got to a conference finals and has no offensive philosophy at all. Plus he can't adjust to save his life but he's a great coach...

View media item 929970

In hindsight the issue was with Dwight Howard, who got exposed for being an A-hole...not Stan Van.

And the other side of that is that his over thinking and garbage rotations bit him in the ***...I like him but I don't think he fits the mold to coach here.

its basically steve kerr or bust... phil aint bringing anyone here outside of his circle because he wants the triangle here in ny.... so that means no to any decent coach out there and mark jackson and brian shaw are long shots because they are under contract and if mark gets fired phil will still not hire him

View media item 929970

I love Stan and his offensive system. Dump the ball in the post wait for the double then kick the ball out for the open three. The best part was that people MOVE in his offense. A Pau, Amare, and Melo front line in a Van Candy style offense would be amazing.

its basically steve kerr or bust... phil aint bringing anyone here outside of his circle because he wants the triangle here in ny.... so that means no to any decent coach out there and mark jackson and brian shaw are long shots because they are under contract and if mark gets fired phil will still not hire him

When did Phil say this? :lol:

its basically steve kerr or bust... phil aint bringing anyone here outside of his circle because he wants the triangle here in madison square... so that means no to any decent coach out there and mark jackson and brian shaw are long shots because they are under contract and if mark gets fired phil will still not hire him

:wow: You got lyrics bwoy.

thats funny cuz im terrible at writing/freestyling so i just spectate :lol:... but the writings on the wall since phil got here... he fired woody today, brought back lamar last week and is trying to get pau here... theres even rumors ron might come back too... these are all guys past their prime but they are affiliated with phil and he is bringing them on board :smh: so hiring a coach is going to be the same way... phil always had success with the triangle and hes old as dirt to coach it so why not bring in a former player to coach his system? i dont know if kerr will be a good coach who knows but im not buying into bringing in kerr just because hes a former player... if that was the case why not bring bill wennington and have him coach? but if it was up to me i would want the knicks to bring back JVG

Last edited:
thats funny cuz im terrible at writing/freestyling so i just spectate :lol:... but the writings on the wall since phil got here... he fired woody today, brought back lamar last week and is trying to get pau here... theres even rumors ron might come back too... these are all guys past their prime but they are affiliated with phil and he is bringing them on board :smh: so hiring a coach is going to be the same way... phil always had success with the triangle and hes old as dirt to coach it so why not bring in a former player to coach his system? i dont know if kerr will be a good coach who knows but im not buying into bringing in kerr just because hes a former player... if that was the case why not bring bill wennington and have him coach?

So who's next to come here Kobe? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom