Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

I don't follow the Knicks that closely, but didn't you guys like him, a lot, after he took over?

No. Most of us were skeptical of him but just happy D'Antoni was gone. Then we had a great year last year. I made my decision on him after our playoff series against Indiana. I was done. This year he was just a joke.
I remember everyone was MAD happy to see him. Especially when they won their first few games. Everyone was talking about keep him after that season, when I said give him the boot. I was called crazy and a hater. Yadda yadda yadda, and here we are :lol: .

I don't ever remember people giving him that much love. We had a great year last year though. This year was unacceptable. I wanted him gone after the playoff series. He screwed us with the starting lineup in game 2 and 3. Said he was trying something new. **** him. I was also done with Tyson after that series. I want them both gone.

I don't follow the Knicks that closely, but didn't you guys like him, a lot, after he took over?

No. Most of us were skeptical of him but just happy D'Antoni was gone. Then we had a great year last year. I made my decision on him after our playoff series against Indiana. I was done. This year he was just a joke.
I remember everyone was MAD happy to see him. Especially when they won their first few games. Everyone was talking about keep him after that season, when I said give him the boot. I was called crazy and a hater. Yadda yadda yadda, and here we are 
laugh.gif
I don't ever remember people giving him that much love. We had a great year last year though. This year was unacceptable. I wanted him gone after the playoff series. He screwed us with the starting lineup in game 2 and 3. Said he was trying something new. **** him. I was also done with Tyson after that series. I want them both gone.
I do. Everyone was on that anything is better than Pringles bandwagon. Y'all accepted Woodson with no hesitation or questioning. I made a post saying he's an average coach, got ganged up about it. I wish I had the link to that. I specifically said Woodson can get you only but so far, I was told that wouldn't be the case. I definitely remember that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom