Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
damn son really hope Ray doesn't have to do time like that. minimum 3 1/2 years 
sick.gif
 can't even joke anymore after reading that.

seriously feel bad for dude. life is bigger than this garbage franchise. hope this dude can beat the charges and that spiteful ***.

@HerringWSJ: RT @NYDNInterNets: Deron Williams on Raymond Felton situation: "I have a license to carry in 26 states. Im not bringing my gun to New York."

"imma show him. imma show that N, watch!" (dials up the lawfirm of dewey, cheatem & howe)

there's really how it went down man 
mean.gif

oh yeah and don't become a Man United fan if you're getting into soccer...

become a fan of the team Cristiano Ronaldo left them to go play for

Real Madrid

They were awarded club of the century for the 20th century, Real means Royal and the name was given by a Spanish king, and the all white jerseys are too classy. And it doesn't hurt that they're always 
pimp.gif
 in FIFA games.

Last edited:
Felton’s Wife: He Never Pointed Gun at Me, I Just Got Tired of Seeing It

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014

Here is the explanation that Felton’s wife gave to police for turning him in according to police officials via the Wall Street Journal:

According to a law-enforcement official, the arrest stems from a semiautomatic handgun that allegedly belongs to Mr. Felton and was left at the apartment of his estranged wife, Ariane Felton.

Ms. Felton and the attorney representing her in divorce proceedings took the gun, which had 17 bullets in the magazine and one in the chamber, to the 20th precinct station house in Manhattan Monday evening because she no longer wanted it in the home, the official said.

Ms. Felton, 26, said that on four occasions, most recently Feb. 14, Mr. Felton waved the weapon around in an aggressive way but didn’t point it at her, according to the official.

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...t-got-tired-of-seeing-it/#cwH1imp5V8dOlSdv.99

Btw, this has to be the most embarrassing Knicks season in recent memory. Don't try to dispute me that the Isiah years were worse.

Ray is dumb, soon as relay went south he shoulda cleaned that pistol out of the crib. She's grimy. Tired of looking at it? C'mon son...

Ray is dumb, soon as relay went south he shoulda cleaned that pistol out of the crib. She's grimy. Tired of looking at it? C'mon son...

Might've had a restraining order against him or something.

Plus if he went to pick it up, she could've called the cops at that point and he would've been more screwed. He would've been caught red-handed and probably had a domestic violence charge added on top of the possession.

i agree this is worse than the starbury/isiah days and i never thought i would say that... but at the same time that eddy curry trade still :smh:

he had potential and had 1 really good year but after that he never played again either because of injury or being overweight.... we gave up i dont know how many picks for him but we lost out on joakim and aldrich all while losing every year and leading the league in salary

Back
Top Bottom