Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Whoever Denver gets from the Melo deal it can't be worse than giving up Lamarcus Aldridge and Jokiam Noah for Eddy Curry right???

I was pretty happy to see this thread have 150+ more posts when I came back where I last left off :lol:

I have no sympathy or even pity for Felton. Dumb is dumb.

Hopefully this negative attention hurts Dolan in someway. If only the gun was pointed at Dolan :smh:

Last edited:
"just got tired of seeing it"

beyond grimy
mean.gif

Might've had a restraining order against him or something.

Plus if he went to pick it up, she could've called the cops at that point and he would've been more screwed. He would've been caught red-handed and probably had a domestic violence charge added on top of the possession.
Ray is not your average person tho. If all this was true, order of protection, he could have his lawyer arrange a date to retrieve his belongings. The same way she transported it to the police.

One...Long...Shaqtin-A-Fool...Clip 
tired.gif

As some have mentioned, as a law student, she knew what she was doing turning that gun in and bringing her attorney with her to do it. I do feel bad for him but like I said in the NBA thread his problems cannot continue to be our problems. Wish him the best but at this point we need to find a way to cut ties and move on as soon as possible.

Earl Clark sounds like he might be close to signing.

Would be a solid pickup for you guys. His downside is he needs to be in the right kind of lineup for him to do well. He's not a great fit all the time.

Do we need another 4 or 5? We have enough don't we. Tyson, Kenyon, Kenyon Jr, Amare and Aldrich.

Jimmer is basically Canadian in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom