Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i seriously just sat here for a couple of minutes thinking about the knicks and this season and caught myself laughing.

this **** is abominable

Last edited:
According to a law-enforcement official, the arrest stems from a semiautomatic handgun that allegedly belongs to Mr. Felton and was left at the apartment of his estranged wife, Ariane Felton.

Ms. Felton and the attorney representing her in divorce proceedings took the gun, which had 17 bullets in the magazine and one in the chamber, to the 20th precinct station house in Manhattan Monday evening because she no longer wanted it in the home, the official said.

Ms. Felton, 26, said that on four occasions, most recently Feb. 14, Mr. Felton waved the weapon around in an aggressive way but didn't point it at her, according to the official.

The official said the weapon and ammunition aren't legal in New York City.

Mr. Felton turned himself in at about 12:50 a.m. Tuesday at the 20th precinct station house, where he was questioned before being charged, police said

He faces three counts: second-degree and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon—which are felony charges—and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, police said. A conviction on the second-degree charge carries a minimum of 3 1/2 years in prison and a maximum of 15 years.

:smh:

Hell hath NO fury like a woman scorned.
smh.

we be taking so many losses (men) when it comes to the law an women.

When I got the text about Raymond before 8 AM today, I didn't know what to make of it.  Wasn't awake enough to process it so thought I must be dreaming.  

I'll wait for further details to come out, but this is the lowest I've ever felt as a Knicks fan.  Unfathomably disssappointing.  

And if prosecutors can prove posession, let alone that Ray in any way threatened the use of it on her, he's seeing a minimum of 3 to 5 years.  Gun laws in NYC carry mandatory sentences that are very hard to beat and the Manhattan DA's office has made a point of being as, if not more, hard on celebrities when it comes to weapons sentencing.  

trying to get rid of this knicks depression i'm currenlty going thru, but no one's replying to my messages on plenty of fish right now

According to a law-enforcement official, the arrest stems from a semiautomatic handgun that allegedly belongs to Mr. Felton and was left at the apartment of his estranged wife, Ariane Felton.

Ms. Felton and the attorney representing her in divorce proceedings took the gun, which had 17 bullets in the magazine and one in the chamber, to the 20th precinct station house in Manhattan Monday evening because she no longer wanted it in the home, the official said.

Ms. Felton, 26, said that on four occasions, most recently Feb. 14, Mr. Felton waved the weapon around in an aggressive way but didn't point it at her, according to the official.

Mr. Felton turned himself in at about 12:50 a.m. Tuesday at the 20th precinct station house, where he was questioned before being charged, police said

He faces three counts: second-degree and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon—which are felony charges—and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, police said. A conviction on the second-degree charge carries a minimum of 3 1/2 years in prison and a maximum of 15 years.

:smh:

Oh my god. How can you do this to someone? what the hell did he do to her?

Damn she's doing Ray dirty, he doesn't deserve all of this now. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif

Oh my god. How can you do this to someone? what the hell did he do to her?
ate her cookies

raymond felton "he's takin ya cookies!!!1"

Can Knicks fans come together to try and bring Dolan down? Petition? Strike? A hit? Any thing?

Has a fanbase ever been successful in bringing down a horrible owner?

Can Knicks fans come together to try and bring Dolan down? Petition? Strike? A hit? Any thing?

Has a fanbase ever been successful in bringing down a horrible owner?
paper too long. boi got a stranglehold on several billion dollar ventures thanks to his dad

knicks won't get out of this rut for a long while. people thought we'd get out of it by now like 3-4 years ago. remember the exchanges here on NT? everyone else had the same impression with the moves donnie was making. things have gotten worse. one step forward three steps back with this team

only way to force an owner's hand is to stop supporting but with the knicks in NYC and rich people loving to be seen inside the Garden, that'll never happen.

His ex is super grimy for potentially ruining Ray's life like that.

And that is a heavy duty pistol, it uses rifle sized bullets.

I don't even want to wrap my head around how bad this season is right now.

Seriously she could've just had him take the gun back. If he truly brandished it at your on four separate occasions why wait until divorce time?

Back
Top Bottom