Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
My fellow Knick brethren have suffered through enough ineptitude. Trying to recruit Man United fans with Moyes at the helm :smh:

Chelsea is the way to go brethren. Don't suffer anymore.

We will be back soon once we get rid of Moyes, Know that

Lol al trautwig

@AlTrautwig: Hell hath no fury like a warm scone.

*fixed

Nah, but really, prison food is gonna kill him. For all the jokes, that's a ****** up way to end a career.

....First charge I can even remember him taking. :nerd:

Last edited:
According to a law-enforcement official, the arrest stems from a semiautomatic handgun that allegedly belongs to Mr. Felton and was left at the apartment of his estranged wife, Ariane Felton.

Ms. Felton and the attorney representing her in divorce proceedings took the gun, which had 17 bullets in the magazine and one in the chamber, to the 20th precinct station house in Manhattan Monday evening because she no longer wanted it in the home, the official said.

Ms. Felton, 26, said that on four occasions, most recently Feb. 14, Mr. Felton waved the weapon around in an aggressive way but didn't point it at her, according to the official.

The official said the weapon and ammunition aren't legal in New York City.

Mr. Felton turned himself in at about 12:50 a.m. Tuesday at the 20th precinct station house, where he was questioned before being charged, police said

He faces three counts: second-degree and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon—which are felony charges—and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, police said. A conviction on the second-degree charge carries a minimum of 3 1/2 years in prison and a maximum of 15 years.

Why would he point a gun at a woman? He misses any shot he takes.
laugh.gif
LMAO

According to a law-enforcement official, the arrest stems from a semiautomatic handgun that allegedly belongs to Mr. Felton and was left at the apartment of his estranged wife, Ariane Felton.

Ms. Felton and the attorney representing her in divorce proceedings took the gun, which had 17 bullets in the magazine and one in the chamber, to the 20th precinct station house in Manhattan Monday evening because she no longer wanted it in the home, the official said.

Ms. Felton, 26, said that on four occasions, most recently Feb. 14, Mr. Felton waved the weapon around in an aggressive way but didn't point it at her, according to the official.

Mr. Felton turned himself in at about 12:50 a.m. Tuesday at the 20th precinct station house, where he was questioned before being charged, police said

He faces three counts: second-degree and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon—which are felony charges—and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, police said. A conviction on the second-degree charge carries a minimum of 3 1/2 years in prison and a maximum of 15 years.
I guess he'd really rather be in jail than finish out this season.

Wow no words.... That woman has no soul and i'm not Feltons biggest fan right now.... :smh:

Straight grimes. She knew damn well what she was doing.
I hope this doesn't mean the end of his career.

See...I thought a situation just happened like yesterday and he had pulled a pistol out or something.

I didn't realize his old old lady sat on it for a minute and did him like that. Damn.

Last edited:
Kinda feel bad for Felton. Dude is gettin set up. I don't like him as a basketball player, but basketball is just a sport. As a human being I feel sympathy for the guy. Gotta be careful w/ what spiteful ppl you surround yourself w/ sometimes.

Last edited:

:smh:

Hell hath NO fury like a woman scorned.

Arenas doesn't have any money issues. He's good.

I repeat, Jimmer is trash. Why being him in? We have enough players that can't defend and he's even worse

I think the Knicks should go for Jimmer. He's young. He can score. He can be a huge energy boost w/ how he scores as well. I wouldn't be too mad if they picked him up.

Back
Top Bottom