• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sounds like a scorned woman story....

BhU7OoUIgAA3i61.jpg

Last edited:
that ain't right doing raymond like that though. on a personal level, i feel bad for him considering what he seems to have been going through

@MySportsLegion: Jimmer Fredette is close to reaching a buyout with the Kings. (via @WojYahooNBA) --- Knicks?

:smh: @ kicking Felton while he's down, yall foul. Clearly his marriage issues is spewing into his professional life, I feel bad for him. Women are evil when scorned.

this the same woman that someone posted videos of when he had the big wedding a few years back???

I wish he was smart enough take a leave of absence knowing whats happening off the court is affecting him on the court. Nobody gotta know why, just bounce for like a week or two to clear your head. Now he in deep ****. :smh:

So with Felton arrested, does that possibly mean his contract can be voided? :nerd:

This is a good question. Now, maybe someone who remembers what happened to Gilbert Arenas can answer this question.

If Raymond does get found guilt for a felony charge would his contract come off our books? Or would we still have to pay him, but we don't take the cap hit? Gilbert Arenas is no longer on the Wizards cap, but he's getting paid $23 million this season.

By the way, the past few pages have been comedic GOLD! I can't stop laughing.

"Raymond Felony", "Raymond from Rikers", "Missing everything he shoots" :lol:

Last edited:
So with Felton arrested, does that possibly mean his contract can be voided? :nerd:

This is a good question. Now, maybe someone who remembers what happened to Gilbert Arenas can answer this question.

If Raymond does get found guilt for a felony charge would his contract come off our books? Or would we still have to pay him, but we don't take the cap hit? Gilbert Arenas is no longer on the Wizards cap, but he's getting paid $23 million this season.

Wait Wut? Arenas is still getting paid?

I thought he was desperately trying to get back into the league 'cause he was broke?

Last edited:
why not man. this team is at its lowest point in several years

jimmer can't possibly sink the team any more than its sunk with the bums we currently

if we can get him for (just) the rest of the season why not

If you need a Soccer team to follow you are always welcome at Manchester United 8)
My fellow Knick brethren have suffered through enough ineptitude. Trying to recruit Man United fans with Moyes at the helm :smh:

Chelsea is the way to go brethren. Don't suffer anymore.

Back
Top Bottom