Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
After having 2 hours sleep staying up to watch this garbage team, Think it's time to just stay up only for certain games now, Cannot keep doing this :smh:

"Hope Felton's lawyer defends better than he does...."

"Felton mad cause Wendy's was closed"

"Some ***** in booking is going to have a career high!!"

#KEEPFELTON

Wow, hearing on the news now that Felton got arrested on multiple weapons charges ...

3 counts of gun charges, his wife snitched :smh:

I am blown away

metta has played 13 minutes this entire season.

in 29 games with the Knicks, hes played a total of 13 minutes.

Are you kidding me?
woodson, I can't take you seriously dude.

he played 13 minutes a game, not a total of 13 minutes

This season is officially the most embarrassing I've ever witnessed as a fan.

Yes, even worse than the Freeky Zekey days.

It's a media nightmare and an embarrassment for the franchise but it's gunna be dope to get that bum off the books who was taking up space for 2015.

After having 2 hours sleep staying up to watch this garbage team, Think it's time to just stay up only for certain games now, Cannot keep doing this :smh:

Repped for being a loyal fan but seriously brah either get a dvr or stop staying up man :lol:

At this point if Melo walks and our pick turns out to be top 3 I don't even think it's debatable that this is the worst season in most of our lifetimes.

Woodson is now gunna be forced to play Murry until we find an older scrub who isn't really any better than Toure (unless we get BG)

Last edited:
Fat piece of .... Got arrested on three counts. I hope he gets booted. He has to. Hallelujah

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/metta-world-dolan-knicks-coach-article-1.1700749

ron's interview sh*tting on us this morning too :lol:

“Kobe doesn’t give a (bleep), he just wants to win,” Metta said. “Melo needs to be more demanding and he needs to see results. The only difference between him and Kobe is that Kobe saw results. When Kobe said something people did that (stuff). Carmelo has no choice but to make it his personality because he’s a great player. There are not too many guys like him.”

View media item 824502

^ sheeeeeet, if the team I wanted to play for my whole career/life lets me go. I would do the same.

Felton is an idiot. Didn't he know what happened to Plaxico Burress? Felton is probably done now.

Edit: seriously I kinda feel bad for Felton.

Looks like we might see Murry more than before.

Last edited:
onewearz onewearz , this the perfect opportunity for you to get into soccer like you said you wanted to. No football, Knicks suck, no baseball.

Champions league games on today and tomorrow.

:rofl: @ Felton and the Knicks, it never ends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom