Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Look at the bright side, one loss closer to Wiggins
pimp.gif

With what picks?
laugh.gif

@HerringWSJ: Melo: "You score 40 or 44 and still lose, and you ask yourself, 'Is it worth it?'"

@HerringWSJ: Asked Melo to clarify what he meant by saying "Is it worth it?" He said he meant "The losing. I'd score 10 if it meant a win."

Last edited:
Would hate to see Melo's best efforts wasted here.

Dude is playing his heart out.

Saw him go all out and guard Calderon on the perimeter harder than any of our guards did all game, only for someone to miss their assignment and give up a wide open corner 3.

Knicks are putting their fans through hell this season.. not just with the way they're losing, but the context around it (having won 50+ games the previous season and coming in with high expectations, traded away their picks to win now). It's like each painful loss hurts that much more

And what's worse is that everything that happens with the Knicks is magnified in the media. And on top of that ,if Melo leaves everything crumbles. Some of the worst team management you will see in any pro sport, from the Knicks over the past decade or so.

I really feel for you dudes who have been supporting the team, man... this is the type of (*%( that will make you start following another sport :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

Look at the bright side, one loss closer to Wiggins :pimp: ....

With what picks? :lol:
Dudes is living in another universe where we still got picks   sarcasm exists

I don't know how a Knick fan can keep forgetting we don't have picks. 

fixed. seriously can u stop quoting me. like ever again. i already skip over everything you post :lol:  
I didn't quote you though until just now. Don't like my posts just put me on ignore :lol: I don't remember quoting you before this either.

Last edited:
I thought at the time that last year was really THE chance.. but I didn't think the drop off would be this bad.

I am blown away

metta has played 13 minutes this entire season.

in 29 games with the Knicks, hes played a total of 13 minutes.

Are you kidding me?
woodson, I can't take you seriously dude.

...felton :smh:

if that ish is true, knicks can probably kick him off the team.
gotta be some morality clause in the contract :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom