Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
laugh.gif

from ndl

Melo's 44 pts was the 3rd time this season he scored 40 or more and loss; only Bernard King has more in Knicks history (7 in 1984-85).
mean.gif

So wait, it was actually his soon to be ex-wife who brought the gun in and then reported Felton to the cops? Damn

Artest said exactly what ive been saying about Melo all season. He's an awesome talent. Top 5 in the world, but you gotta take on a presence in the team that demands the best.

Felton.... :smh:

I'm kind of glad he's gone for now excpet for it being cause of this situation. I Wish jail time on no man that don't deserve it. And the story sounds like the ex-wife set him up if you ask me. He aint gonna just point a gun at someone he's going through a divorce with. At least I hope not.

This has to open Dolan's eyes and see that he obviously can't have a strangle hold on the team if he wants them to succeed. He needs to bring someone in that will take care of ALL basketball operations. A BRAND NEW CULTURE NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED.

If this doesn't shake Dolan up then I think I may have to find a secondary team to invest time, energy and money into. New York for life, but I need some kind of enjoyment when I watch my favorite team. This is one of the worst years as a fan that I can remember. Even the Marbury/Crawford days were more enjoyable. Even the Charlie Ward, Othello Harrington team was more respectable. This is Don Chaney level bad.

Last edited:
Artest said exactly what ive been saying about Melo all season. He's an awesome talent. Top 5 in the world, but you gotta take on a presence in the team that demands the best.

I'm kind of glad he's gone for now excpet for it being cause of this situation. I Wish jail time on no man that don't deserve it. And the story sounds like the ex-wife set him up if you ask me. He aint gonna just point a gun at someone he's going through a divorce with. At least I hope not.

This has to open Dolan's eyes and see that he obviously can't have a strangle hold on the team if he wants them to succeed. He needs to bring someone in that will take care of ALL basketball operations. A BRAND NEW CULTURE NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED.

If this doesn't shake Dolan up then I think I may have to find a secondary team to invest time, energy and money into. New York for life, but I need some kind of enjoyment when I watch my favorite team. This is one of the worst years as a fan that I can remember. Even the Marbury/Crawford days were more enjoyable. Even the Charlie Ward, Othello Harrington team was more respectable. This is Don Chaney level bad.
The woman that he supposedly pointed the gun at was his new girlfriend. Not ex wife.

Dolan only knows one way, and its his way or the highway to any GM who doesn't follow.

He's a short-cutter, always has been, always will be. He doesn't understand the game of basketball and never will. He didn't learn before, he won't now. Just have to wait till he dies I suppose.

:smh: @ kicking Felton while he's down, yall foul. Clearly his marriage issues is spewing into his professional life, I feel bad for him. Women are evil when scorned.

Back
Top Bottom