Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If Melo don't leave imma have to start questioning if he really wanna win or not

Ehhhh I wouldnt go that far. Might have something to do with pride. Ofcourse he wants to win, but maybe he wants to win in NY?

If Melo wins in NY, he's a legend. It's a tall task but I respect him for taking the challenge.

Almost 40 years, but if Melo somehow gets it done in NY WOW. Man I really dont know of anyone else that deserves it more.

Last edited:
dolan sucks as an owner and all but there was like 20 plus years of the knicks not winning a chip before him :smh:

And what's been making it worse too is that damn espn prediction in preseason.
I didn't believe it at first but its becoming true. What did they predict again? 25-57?
sick.gif
mean.gif
37-45. Turns out that they were actually being optimistic. 

All yall feeling bad for Felton cuz if his treacherous ***** if an ex but he was the one dumb enough to trust her, leave the loaded gun at her place, and bring an unregistered weapon to NY in the first place.

Dumber than dumb
@HerringWSJ: RT @NYDNInterNets: Deron Williams on Raymond Felton situation: "I have a license to carry in 26 states. Im not bringing my gun to New York."
Case in point, a smart pg with a gun.

Last edited:
"just got tired of seeing it"

beyond grimy :smh:
:rofl: ***** wylin. Put the damn thing in a drawer then. Shorty is heartless. I wonder what Felton did to her.
@PeterVecsey1: Look for Dolan to give Felton an extension and a silencer
:rofl:
dolan sucks as an owner and all but there was like 20 plus years of the knicks not winning a chip before him :smh:

We were competitive tho and there was a bald guy in Chicago
:lol: That wasn't for 20 years :lol:

Last edited:
If Melo don't leave imma have to start questioning if he really wanna win or not

Ehhhh I wouldnt go that far. Might have something to do with pride. Ofcourse he wants to win, but maybe he wants to win in NY?

If Melo wins in NY, he's a legend. It's a tall task but I respect him for taking the challenge.

Exactly.

He wins in Chicago, that's 5 rings, a hundred MVPs, a billion pts and a D.Rose is our _ short of greatness.

He wins just 1 here...hell...he gets us to a Game 6 in the Finals and he's practically a god here.

beyond grimy :smh:
:rofl: ***** wylin. Put the damn thing in a drawer then. Shorty is heartless. I wonder what Felton did to her.
:rofl:

:lol: That wasn't for 20 years :lol:

Ok, Jordan's reign was about 8 years ....(Hakeem for 2) but you know what I mean

Last edited:

beyond grimy
mean.gif
roll.gif
***** wylin. Put the damn thing in a drawer then. Shorty is heartless. I wonder what Felton did to her.
roll.gif

dolan sucks as an owner and all but there was like 20 plus years of the knicks not winning a chip before him
mean.gif

laugh.gif
That wasn't for 20 years
laugh.gif
Ok, Jordan's reign was about 8 years ....(Hakeem for 2) but you know what I mean
1994 Finals was supposed to be the Knicks' year. That series is the meaning of heartbreak.

I was sitting hear thinking about all the heartbreaks I've suffered supporting my beloved NY Knicks and after thinking about It I got a cup of whiskey lol..... But I really hope things change and If Melo won and brought a chip here his status as NY legend would be  up there...

being a knicks fan its like you expect the slander/jokes and sometimes make some on your own but deep down inside it hurts... and dont remind me game 7 of that 1994 finals 2-18 though |I

A former Knick fan once told me "The Knicks are like a girlfriend who keeps cheating on you & you repeatedly take her back." Of course he's a Heat bandwagon rider now.

Back
Top Bottom