Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

from what i see there's a rumor about giving up shumpert & thjr for....

jeremy lin
if that happens, i'm on team lakers 
roll.gif
I clicked that spoiler hoping to see Ramon Ronjos name......left disappointed

i swear if melo leaves to the heat i am done with basketball forever

I don't see Melo leaving NYK at all. Hope I'm right but he seems to relish playing in this city and would actually sacrifice winning for the allure of playing here. Sucks that he made us trade some great assets just to get here a half season early. Beating a dead horse there though.

I hope the Knicks get Lin. I will finally be able to stop watching the Knicks after all these years :lol:

All my gear will be put away and I won't watch a single game if he's a Knick again

been a long time knick fan since 08 and i will be done with this team if they trade for lin

Last edited:
been a long time knick fan since 08 and i will be done with this team if they trade for lin
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, you think being a fan since '08 feels long, try '94 for me.  And I know some on this board have suffered even longer. 

When will it end?  When will we not be a joke of a franchise?  When will we get out the first round?  When???

tired.gif

Shumpert wasn't like this offensively. I don't know when he got this way. He drives and immediately backs down now, then passes. That wasn't his game the last two years. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom