Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo guarding Gasol on one end and expected to carry the team on the other end?.....aiite.

I should turn this off now.

I remember when Dolan said he would match any offer Lin received but then didnt match because of luxury tax implications.

Now were going to give up players so we could pay that luxury tax Lin wouldve given us anyway.

True Knicks Move.

HOW HAS WOODSON MANAGED TO MAKE ME HATE HIM MORE THAN DANTONI??? HOW????????? WE SHOULDA KNEW IT WAS COMING CONSUDERING DANTONI HIRED HIM.

HE RUINED THIS TEAM. HE RUINED SHUMPERT. THJR IS SO GOOD HE HASNT LET THAT PIECE OF TRASH RUIN HIM

Bunch of maschoists in here. I'm fine with checking nba.com for the score, maybe some highlights, and that's it. Reading yall posts is becoming comedy for me.

I been watching games on and off this season since we started sucking. Life is too short man. Once I see something I don't like I change the channel or get up and go do something else.

Last edited:
Game is over already. This is embarrassing. After an L like this, I see us making a big mistake by making a terrible trade

3 missed free throws , offensive rebound , and then a open 3. If that's not the Knicks I don't know what is

Clyde's sigh after that was the gist of our season. And hearing the pregame saying play every game like it's your last and then you get this basura? It's unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom