Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont think it'll matter who we trade and get in return. Woodson will either:
a) Not place the person(s) into a steady rotation
or
b)Not play the person(s) at all.

I still say we have good young talent that can produce if given steady minutes. Woodson doesnt use the talent we have rotting on our bench

Dump Mr.Potato head either now, or let him go in the summer.

"@MySportsLegion: The Kings offered Isaiah Thomas, Ben McLemore, and multiple picks to the Celtics for Rajon Rondo....Celtics declined. (ICYMI)"

If this is true I doubt we ever can get him through trade. That's way more assets than we will have for a very long time

Don't really want Teague but he is an upgrade from Felton. Would like Lowry but we'd have to give up too much to get him, which I'm tired of doing. As usual, seems like we're in a lose lose situation.

And chalk me up as another who doesn't understand why Metta has been in the dog house. Aside from injury he hasn't been bad.

All I know is if THJr is traded for anyone but Rondo (or other superstar, not that there are any others on the block) I'm done with the Knicks and basketball.

I really dont care if we get Lowry. If at the end of the deadline Lowry is on the team and THJr isnt, I'm done.

"@MySportsLegion: The Kings offered Isaiah Thomas, Ben McLemore, and multiple picks to the Celtics for Rajon Rondo....Celtics declined. (ICYMI)"

If this is true I doubt we ever can get him through trade. That's way more assets than we will have for a very long time

I believe that had to do with rondo saying he wasn't interested in playing with the kings

If we dont get Rondo (which we wont), why not offer the exact same package for Dragic?

Last edited:
IDK if the Lakers are in the market to sell a PG right now. But Kendall Marshall has been ballin since he got steady minutes out there. I wouldnt mind throwing something together for him. He might be pretty cheap since he hasnt really proven himself since it hasnt been a huge sample size. but he can hit an open shot and he has the most assists in the league since december when he started starting. And thats on a team where the best player is Nick Young right now. 

Id give em Felton or Shump.

Last edited:
Shump was once my favorite player, wtf happened to him :smh:

I honestly think he's just trash. Its not even confidence at this point. I cant see him flourishing anywhere. Its turnover, brick 3, travel, repeat.

I don't think he's trash, I think he'll flourish in a new environment under a new coach that believes in him.

IDK if the Lakers are in the market to sell a PG right now. But Kendall Marshall has been ballin since he got steady minutes out there. I wouldnt mind throwing something together for him. He might be pretty cheap since he hasnt really proven himself since it hasnt been a huge sample size. but he can hit an open shot and he has the most assists in the league since december when he started starting. And thats on a team where the best player is Nick Young right now. 

He's on a bad team. Somebody has to put up numbers. Definitely not worth shump. Probably wouldn't add up up salary wise either

You wylin. You trying to get us burned by the Pringles system again. I don't want any pg that ever served under him.

Also no way I'd give LAL anything more than Felton or Beno.

Last edited:
Both Lowry and Teague are band-aids...the cheap kind from the $0.99 store.

They're gonna work for a little while but we'll be slandering them just like we are Felton, before next season is over.

This is a league of elite PGs now and that's what we need. Not another middle of the road, possible sixth man type player.

I mean, if we can get them for the low just to carry us over until we can get a real 1 on the FA market, then lets go.

But neither one of them are the answer to our long term problem.

I would definitely give up THJr for Rondo and pretty much whoever else they wanted.

Carmelo and Rondo.....tears to my eyes.

I honestly dont think you guys realize how good Lowry is, especially defensively. He'd do this team wonders, and yes he can be a long term PG because he'll get the 35 min a game at PG on this team and he's proven when he gets the minutes he flourishes.

We just need a defensive PG that gets others outside of Melo involved. Lowry is a nice cheaper version of Rondo.

Y'all sleeping on Teague, y'all must have forgot how he did against D Rose in the playoffs a couple years ago. He exactly what this team needs, a floor general.

Back
Top Bottom