Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Teague sucks. He's actually worse than Felton. Teague can't shoot. Too many turnovers. Also Teague has the trade clause in his contract.

I like Lowry, but I won't give up THJr or a draft pick...

Last edited:
that would be dumb to trade chandler and shump for injury prone overpaid gordon... if we pick him up then that will forget about the 2015 plan.... and hes nowhere near as good as the free agents in 2015 thats if we can sign them...only way you trade those 2 guys and maybe include a 2018 first round pick for rondo... but this is the best trade i can see for a playoff push
View media item 808914

I don't think he's worse than Felton but he's mad inconsistent. I think the Knicks are just making a desperation move. Plus Teague would be with us until 2016 if we got him. I don't want him. Pablo should get more minutes and Felton should get less.

that would be dumb to trade chandler and shump for injury prone overpaid gordon... if we pick him up then that will forget about the 2015 plan.... and hes nowhere near as good as the free agents in 2015 thats if we can sign them...only way you trade those 2 guys and maybe include a 2018 first round pick for rondo... but this is the best trade i can see for a playoff push
View media item 808914

Toronto won't do this trade unless we give them a draft pick or THJr... I like your fifth tab on your browser.

EDIT: I don't know if Toronto likes Teague or not. From what i see, they are rebuilding. Teague's contract isn't what they are looking for.

Last edited:
I'm more than willing to dump Chandler though. I don't think the Knicks want to. I think we could get something decent for him.

Eric Gordon is trash. Not the same player he once was.

Jeff Teague is actually a very good PG. Top 12-15 PG.

I'd give up a draft pick for Lowry, definitely not THJ though.

Jeff Teague for Shump is a good move
yep, but that's it. no drafts picks no additional players. tyson can be a one for one deal too. no need to give up extra resources for comparable players. like chandler AND shumpert for eric gordon is ridiculous

Last edited:
Lowry is over rated. At least Teague is faster than Ray lol, but I still wouldn't do it's he's way overpaid. I wonder if jameer Nelson would be an upgrade for us

I'm more than willing to dump Chandler though. I don't think the Knicks want to. I think we could get something decent for him.

Same, i think that's the only way we can get a useful player or possibly a mid to late first rd pick if packaged with Shump or taking back more salary.

The Gordon trade is possible since the Pelicans probably want to dump his salary, but Gordon is too inconsistent and carries a lot of injury risk. Unless the trade is only for Bargnani, or we get their first and second this year, he's not worth it. Teague is better than Felton in almost every way, but that 4/32 contract is probably not something I want to be stuck with. He's also not really a good shooter so in this slow paced offense i'm not sure he's a fit.

I still think our future is just a slow bleeding until 2015, when we can sign a few players and have that year's first round pick. The Bargnani trade is really coming back to haunt us because we gave up 2 seconds and a first to "upgrade" Novak to Bargnani and have nothing to offer in trades. We basically went all in on Bargnani with a coach who hasn't improved any young player in his career. Made no sense. Shumpert, Tyson, and Hardaway jr are really the only players and contracts anybody would want, and they won't yield much. I think a good coach could help Shump develop but it seems like Woodson can't get fired if he wanted to, and maybe Shump just doesn't have it in him to be good anyway.

My dude Melo breaking Knick records & now allstar records. :pimp:

Really hope it all works out in the end for him, 1 or 2 rings at least with the Knicks or not |I

Last edited:
a small trade that is very realistic beno for tony douglas straight up.... miami gets a 3rd point guard thats a veteran who can still contribute and the knicks get a defender, 3 point shooter and quick pg in return.... it makes sense for both teams

Back
Top Bottom