Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
:x @ Melo's catch n shoot ability and clutch time. So ill. Hopefully he redeems his clutch this second half. Congrats to Irving. Wish Melo and Irving shared the award.. Both deserve it...

Melo is so much better off the catch and shoot...problem is that Woodson won't draw up a play that isn't Iso Melo

Melo could've easily been MVP. Social media lets these clowns run wild sometimes.

Lmao Chuck said he's calling out sick Thursday because he has anal glaucoma. Kenny asked what's that and he says "I just can't see my *** coming to work".

Melo got robbed for atleast Co-MVP. But whatever. Hopefully he can take this into the second half like he did last year when he went crazy and took the scoring title. I dont think hes gonna get the scoring title this year because Durant is way too far ahead. But we just need to start getting some Ws and get into the playoffs with a chance to do something. 

Last edited:
Ehhhh i dont think Melo got robbed. I just dont think he really tried.

Kyrie was clearly the best player on the East today imo.

yeah he didn't get robbed. someone else just played better

he still had a good game. looks like he's been doing all he can this season to get the bargaining chips in his favor

just found out he has the 4th highest 3pt percentage ever out of any player ever

Melo is so much better off the catch and shoot...problem is that Woodson won't draw up a play that isn't Iso Melo
Also nobody else on the team other than THJR is a good enough shooter that they wouldn't just collapse on Melo on a catch and shoot type play.

Melo looked around, saw that Bron was psyched out by Durant and decided to take the game into his own hands.

He could have easily scored more but the stigma of him being a ball hog, kept him from really going in at times.

Kyrie deserved the MVP, though. Melo was the runner up.

One of the best ASGs, I've seen in a while overall.

Also nobody else on the team other than THJR is a good enough shooter that they wouldn't just collapse on Melo on a catch and shoot type play.
Yep, that's why I believe Melo can win a ring on his own. He just needs a better cast around him that can spread the floor. I look at Olympic and ASG Melo and although he's playing with elite talent, he could still perform and take similar shots in the NBA without being the 3rd star. If JR was a consistent weapon from the perimeter and off the dribble, and if Felton was competent and Iman or Tyson looked to attack and were capable of finishing, he'd have the kind of guys around him that defense will respect and Melo would get the extra space as a result.

So predictions for the second half of this season?

We make the playoffs, miss playoffs, Woodson gets fire? what does everyone think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom