Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If he were to leave, it would put such a stain on his legacy and reputation, both among his peers and amongst the fans.  Not to mention would put a mountain of pressure on him to succeed and win immediately on whatever team he signed with. 

I just don't see Melo leaving under almost any circumstance.  Possibly, but seems highly, highly unlikely.

Ohh, so Melo wants to take a pay-cut now to stay in New York.

Too bad he didn't feel that way when we got rid of every asset and future draft picks for him in 2011.

Yup - makes sense.

Nah son, **** is wrong with her. Them Nets lames trying to move in on our strange! >: Hope Lopez breaks his other foot now.

Last edited:
Emmy's been making some terrible choices the last couple weeks.  Still luh her doe.

Brooke Lopez is way too doofy for me to even feel threatened.  If she's going that low, I don't even want her anymore
laugh.gif

@MettaWorldPeace: Call me

@MettaWorldPeace: 917-485-2283

No calling pass 10pm
I need to speak directly to my peoples

@MettaWorldPeace: Wow. No calling now. It's 12 . Only calls on non game days between 3 and 5pm.
Ok?
917-485-2283

Last edited:
melo forced his way to the knicks instead of waiting for free agency which was half a season away and signed with them that way... with melo forcing the trade the knicks traded half their squad to acquire him.... i love melo on this team but lets face it was his fault this team lacks talent around him....

i forgot to add that if melo signed as a free agent then the knicks could have used those players from the trade to get melo and use it on cp3 instead....

Yeah I'm cool with Melo on the team but I'm playing the worlds smallest violen when it comes to pity. The make up of this team has a lot to do with him.

melo forced his way to the knicks instead of waiting for free agency which was half a season away and signed with them that way... with melo forcing the trade the knicks traded half their squad to acquire him.... i love melo on this team but lets face it was his fault this team lacks talent around him....

i forgot to add that if melo signed as a free agent then the knicks could have used those players from the trade to get melo and use it on cp3 instead....

Exactly.

This is why I could never forgive Melo for what he did. He screwed our franchise and ruined any possible deal that could have gotten CP3 in the future (who said he wanted to be traded to the Knicks). All because he wanted more money. While the year before LeBron/Wade/Bosh were taking paycuts to play monkey in the middle together.

The dude (along with Dolan's insistence to trade our team for him) is the reason we're in this position. This dreadful, no draft pick, over-capped, bum of squad position we're stuck in. But now Melo wants a paycut. **** outta here. :lol:

Just trade him and let's start over man. We're going nowhere with him, it's impossible with the cap regulations. I mean it's fun to watch Melo score lots of points, I get it, many of ya'll find that enjoyable. But it's not worth it, to just keep our franchise hostage for another 4-5 years.

east is winning the dunk contest.... why this not a solo event anymore :smh:

did yall cop infrareds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom