Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
**** stats, Felton has averaged better than this dude before. Question is does he make good decisions and is he motivated? ******* Felton can't even stay in shape doing physical activity for a living.

Current talks involve Teague to the #Knicks, B.Udrih to the #Wizards, Felton, Shumpert, World Peace & a 2nd rounder from WAS to the #Hawks

Current talks involve Teague to the #Knicks, B.Udrih to the #Wizards, Felton, Shumpert, World Peace & a 2nd rounder from WAS to the #Hawks
Still dont wanna lose shump 
mean.gif

Last edited:
4 players for teague

nah, there's gotta be better ways to package all those players for a trade or two

Give Drake some credit. He is the only one sitting court-side actually paying attention to the game in that picture.

He's probably the only one court side that wants to bang Carmelo :smh:

As for that trade. I don't like it. I'm not a fan of Teague. Very inconstant. I've been saying all year Artest should be playing more and have no idea why he doesn't. Woodson is killing us. I think Teague is just a band-aid and then I don't see us making the correct moves for the next two years.

Last edited:
I was confused why so many for Teague but I'm assuming it's cuz of his contract. Those 3 guys aint getting paid a whole lot individually so altogether the money might then match.

Jeff Teague for Shump is a good move

yep, but that's it. no drafts picks no additional players. tyson can be a one for one deal too. no need to give up extra resources for comparable players. like chandler AND shumpert for eric gordon is ridiculous
This isn't a good deal by itself cuz we'd still have Felton. We'd have to get rid of Felton

Last edited:
yeah no doubt get rid of felton as well, just giving an example where we wouldn't have to package 5 players and a draft pick for one slightly above run of the mill player

Teague is trash. FULLY expect Shump to flourish after this terrible trade
There's barely any in between for Knicks players when they're traded or leave other than Ariza and Channing. Shump will either be injury prone and ghost like Gallo/Chandler or he'll succeed like David Lee. Given what he's shown with his time with us I'm leaning towards going ghost and being injury prone especially if he ends up on the Hawks.

He needs a west coast coach bad. Then he'd arguably be a threat.

Shump was once my favorite player, wtf happened to him :smh:

I honestly think he's just trash. Its not even confidence at this point. I cant see him flourishing anywhere. Its turnover, brick 3, travel, repeat.

Yo just saw the recap of that back and forth with th Jr and waiters. Lawwwwd I wish I saw that live. Just on a replay i was bugging.

None of these trades put the Knicks in much better position, so they just need to stand pat for now.

Yup, whatever trade we do make. We will be on the losing end :lol:

Seriously think we should trade Tyson though. I think even we can't lose on that deal.

Teague is trash. FULLY expect Shump to flourish after this terrible trade

this.

every time we trade somebody, they flourish. Story of my life :smh:

Woodson needs to go. Dolan needs to stop BS'n and kiss make up with JVG already.

Back
Top Bottom