Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm perfectly fine with Bargs never suiting up in a Knicks uni again. 

Whatever offense he brings is negated by how he detracts from the rest of what the other guys are doing.  He's that guy you hate to have on your team.  Doesn't have your back on defense, doesn't even look your way on offense.  Kills momentum, ball movement, and overall team morale. 

Just caught up on the thread and find the Woodson rumors (which I pray to God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, the Virgin Mary and the not-so-virgin one too is true) to be puzzling cuz if I remember correctly didnt the first thing Mills do as GM is pick up the 1 year option on Woodsons contract back in August? Thought that was a dumb*** decision then and now its back to bite him in the ****

I can't even be mad anymore lol. Can only laugh. This season has been way too much real life.

This is probably a blessing in disguise. Bargnani has been the monkey wrench that was thrown into the mechanism. Let's see how the team performs now. Melo will go back to the 4 now.
Barg wasn't really a problem.

I will say before the season is over that the deal for him was horrible. We half way done with the season and I can say even though Novak got neutralized in the playoffs he had way more of an impact on this team than Barg ever will. Seems he really ended up here just to be another salary dump down the line.

I'm perfectly fine with Bargs never suiting up in a Knicks uni again. 

Whatever offense he brings is negated by how he detracts from the rest of what the other guys are doing.  He's that guy you hate to have on your team.  Doesn't have your back on defense, doesn't even look your way on offense.  Kills momentum, ball movement, and overall team morale. 
I think y'all are being harsh on Bargs. He really hasn't been used correctly that much. He needs to catch the ball foul line extended, and elbow to elbow in the paint. SN got him chilling at the 3 point line doing nothing, and he aint using Bargs in enough pick n pops/rolls.

Won't argue about the bolded though :lol:

Last edited:
alright buddy you've gotten a little too big for your britches here in this thread so i'm gonna be the bad guy and say just what everyone else is thinking when they read your posts. they suck. flat out. you bring very little to this thread and try your best infect it when you come through like a self-involved prick

this is actually a fun thread regardless of how the knicks are doing. everyone here's pretty cool discussing whatever they want without being a jackasse to anyone else in this thread. everyone but your overbearing ***. you can always stay out of it. i'm sure most people would actually be cool with that

Thanks Ramon, that was a good read. Lol

Hahaha, I told y'all last night as soon as the play happened that 77 would be out for weeks.

Cole Aldrich is HORRIBLE. I don't know how he's on the team.

Beno needs to be cut.

Mike has to go now.

Murry needs more minutes

It's a cycle each week. Keep saying the same ****. Also, I'm fine with letting Alan Houston coach. That's how ******g bad Mike has been this year.

Last edited:
For the people calling for interim coaches like Herb and H20, honestly ask yourselves why.  Why throw a rookie coach into this mess of a situation?  Why would they even wanna take this on as their first coaching gig?  Why wouldn't Dolan just use Isiah instead and say F everybody's opinion? 

Would be a complete disservice to them.  Plus I think Herb kinda likes his forever-assistant coach role. 

We just have to accept that we're pretty much stuck with Woody for the remainder of the season. 

I think y'all are being harsh on Bargs. He really hasn't been used correctly that much. He needs to catch the ball foul line extended, and elbow to elbow in the paint. SN got him chilling at the 3 point line doing nothing, and he aint using Bargs in enough pick n pops/rolls.

Won't argue about the bolded though :lol:

I think you guys are pretty hard on Bargs. The effort is there. His defense hasn't been terrible and he makes shots. The real problem is number 2 :x

Not sure how we miss Bargs. This team is just not that good.

After every loss I want to say blow it up, but who would we get superstar wise? Unless we're getting Lebron were not getting much better than Melo.

herb took over for lenny midseason and it wasnt a good look... no thanks... on the bright side at least melo made the all star team :lol:

For the people calling for interim coaches like Herb and H20, honestly ask yourselves why.  Why throw a rookie coach into this mess of a situation?  Why would they even wanna take this on as their first coaching gig?  Why wouldn't Dolan just use Isiah instead and say F everybody's opinion? 

Would be a complete disservice to them.  Plus I think Herb kinda likes his forever-assistant coach role. 

We just have to accept that we're pretty much stuck with Woody for the remainder of the season. 
Maybe a rookie coach can spark up something even though it's a huge mess. Some of the problems here is because of Woody being too stubborn as a vet coach.

Hopefully the Knicks can find some sparks from Tyler/Aldrich/Murray like they found in Lin, Novak, and Copeland

imo the best way to rebuild would be to tank, get 2 or 3 high lotto picks, and hope 2 marquee free agents see their potential and hop on board with us. when those 2 or other 3 guys develop, salary won't be an issue cuz dolan doesn't care about spending to re-sign them as restricted FAs.

but we're the knicks.

Last edited:
didn't mean starting now

unfortunately my plan can't be used til 2017 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

pr0phecy718 pr0phecy718 must be sad we're losing. he hasn't posted or changed the thread title much :nerd:
He had initially said after we started to suck that he wouldn't change the thread title again until we got to .500. Now he's changed it a handful of times since so I think eventually it'll hit him that this team isn't reaching .500 at all this season :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I still think Woodson won't be fired bc Melo likes him and is essentially being catered to, but he has to go. I don't know why he has something against playing Toure and Tim jr. He went a whole month starting Beno before he even let toure see non garbage time minutes, and lets JR go 3-15 every other night. Not even talking about running a team with no plays on offense and a broken scheme on defense, why are those guys not playing? He talks about accountability so much, but never holds himself, or his favorite players accountable besides that bs he played w JR a few weeks ago.

And while a new coach won't save the team, and nobody who's worth anything is dropping what they're doing to take the job, at the least wouldn't having a coach who plays our best players help this year? Our young guys are gonna develop terrible habits playing like this. Look at Shump, he should be where Jimmy butler is right now if not better if he had a real coach. instead he's going 1/4, still getting dumb fouls and looking like he doesn't even want to be here anymore.

This is going to sound way too optimistic given how bad we are now but making the 6th seed and getting out the first round in the east doesn't seem impossible. We don't have a pick this year so we might as well give ourselves the best chance to win a little now and keep Melo. Don't play JR, don't play Beno, limit Felton, and this team should at least be good enough to be watchable.

...Btw, when do the Jordan Brand Classic tickets go on sale this year? I went last year and it was cool. At least we have a pick in 2015 for these one and dones

Back
Top Bottom