Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
im not going to talk about shump anymore... but seriously though tonight has to be the night to break out of this slump and to get back in the winning streak... it sucks that there arent any healthy players amare, kenyon and bargs but maybe this tradtional lineup felton, prigs, shump, melo and tyson will spark a nice run... and im hoping the younger guys come through like tyler and murry it just sucks tonights game is on a friday... you know how i feel about that randolph song :smh:

I really thought we were going to win Wednesday. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost tonight too.

On a lighter note,

Last edited:
I really thought we were going to win Wednesday. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost tonight too.

On a lighter note,

Have these guys watched Melo play this year? It must be super easy to get a job as a sports analyst.

I was watching some fat dude who replaced Wilbon on PTI talk out of his *** yesterday. The important thing isn't what you say though, it's how you say it. If people believe you know what you're talking about, it's all that matters.

I was watching some fat dude who replaced Wilbon on PTI talk out of his *** yesterday. The important thing isn't what you say though, it's how you say it. If people believe you know what you're talking about, it's all that matters.

This is def. one of the secrets to succeeding in life. I learned this very early on. It also helps to look presentable.

If you look like you know what you're talking and look half-way decent--You'll succeed in life, because you can always find people who know what they're doing and lead off that. All the best leaders share this attribute.

:x so players aren't gonna complain about these bs sleeve jerseys like they did about the synthetic basketballs? Man **** Adidas… :smh:

Last edited:
Lol dudes act like its Adidas' fault for the sleeved jerseys.

The NBA wants jerseys to become things you can wear casually and not just to games or in the summer. Like a soccer jersey or NFL jersey.

Problem is that some players are effected by sleeves restricting their shoulders, and the jerseys look wack as ****.

Last edited:
Those jerseys :x

@Al_Iannazzone: Felton, Prigioni, Shumpert, Anthony and Chandler start for Knicks tonite. World Peace will dress.

It's no coincidence that Woodson pits JR and Shump against each other publicly and they both end up having the worst seasons of their respective careers.

I really hate the way that the organization handled Shump coming off that injury (not to mention the surgery both guards got in the offseason).

It's clear that Shump's lost some of his passion for the team and the game at the moment.

@HerringWSJ: Few of you asked how many opposing players have had season-high scoring totals vs NYK this yr. 11 players w/ season-highs; 3 w/ career-highs

MKG or Gerald Henderson are going for 40 tonight..

David Lee
Gallo
Wilson Chandler
Channing Frye
THJ

All better than Shump their rookie years and when they got significant playing time.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 at the Shump slander.

Ya'll know homies NBA fatherless out here... 

Stephenson esque production/efficiency is what you'd have out of Shump if dude has some sort of structure from a coaching standpoint or veterans in the locker-room this season and going forward IMO.

Last edited:
Stephenson can finish layups tho

And just cuz we're voicing our opinions about Shump here doesn't mean we don't hope he grows or have lost all faith in him.

Just that dude needs to get good at at least one thing on offense quick. You can't play a role well being just decent at a bunch of things in this league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom