Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Look at Shump, he should be where Jimmy butler is right now if not better if he had a real coach. instead he's going 1/4, still getting dumb fouls and looking like he doesn't even want to be here anymore.

shump is just not that good... hes been in the league 3 years and has not gotten better... he is a 1 dimensional player and his defense is overrated... hes always in foul trouble and just commits dumb plays overall which results in turnovers... i never thought he would be as bad as landry but he proved me wrong this year :x

^ I think a lot of his struggles is because of Woodson. They don't get a long and he's not teaching him.

Last edited:
Look at Shump, he should be where Jimmy butler is right now if not better if he had a real coach. instead he's going 1/4, still getting dumb fouls and looking like he doesn't even want to be here anymore.

shump is just not that good... hes been in the league 3 years and has not gotten better... he is a 1 dimensional player and his defense is overrated... hes always in foul trouble and just commits dumb plays overall which results in turnovers... i never thought he would be as bad as landry but he proved me wrong this year :x

Finally someone said it.

Last edited:

whoa whoa, shump is not as bad as landry. Come on now.

Crazy to think we could have possibly gotten them manimal for him earlier in the season, doubt Denver would still consider that.

I think Shump would be better in the west though. If a coach there has his he'd recognize to put him on the opposing pg more often and there's usually a faster pace on those teams.

Last edited:
its just frustrating.... for example when i watch a knicks game i pretty much know the outcome but will watch anyway because im a fan and hope the knicks will win... i feel the same way with shump... i know he has potential and hope that he has that break out game and does it consistently but i just dont see it...and its like he gets a pass from the media/fans compared to JR because hes not part of any negative antics... i dont get it because hes equally as bad as JR maybe even worse

its just frustrating.... for example when i watch a knicks game i pretty much know the outcome but will watch anyway because im a fan and hope the knicks will win... i feel the same way with shump... i know he has potential and hope that he has that break out game and does it consistently but i just dont see it...and its like he gets a pass from the media/fans compared to JR because hes not part of any negative antics... i dont get it because hes equally as bad as JR maybe even worse
If you mean play they are both streaky but Shump has more of an upside defensively and JR can be better offensively imo... But they are both playing terrible lately and we need them both in order to win especially with what they both do well... I have to blame Woodson for Shump tho because he has been a very big negative toward Shumps development...

Last edited:
im talking based on talent... shump hasnt done anything wrong which is my point and that is why he gets a free pass.... everyone will always hate on JR because of his antics but shump should be held accountable too just by how garbage he has played.... besides those games in Texas i cant think of a time when he actually played well consistently or just improved as a player since hes been here

So shump had two nice playoff games....how you end up scoreless multiple games as an starting nba shooting gaurd is beyond pathetic....shump is just another one of our overrated rookies that will never mount to anything....see frank williams, sweetney, lavar postell, and landry fields for reference.

i think shumpert's game is too "hurried" for this current knicks team. we've seen his best here and it's not suiting the team on either end

i agree he would be better suited with a western conference team or something

So shump had two nice playoff games....how you end up scoreless multiple games as an starting nba shooting gaurd is beyond pathetic....shump is just another one of our overrated rookies that will never mount to anything....see frank williams, sweetney, lavar postell, and landry fields for reference.

Shump had a Hell of a game against the Heat this year. He's been arguably our best rookie in the last decade. I'm not that means much, but he's a lot better than what you guys give him credit for. His defense is seriously underrated as well. One of the best perimeter defenders in the league.

Shump had a Hell of a game against the Heat this year. He's been arguably our best rookie in the last decade. I'm not that means much, but he's a lot better than what you guys give him credit for. His defense is seriously underrated as well. One of the best perimeter defenders in the league.

8ppg 2ast 3rpg career :stoneface:

I'll take Wilson chandler tho for the decade

the funny thing is the basketball hit him after the fall
laugh.gif
Watch his leg. It breaks his fall before he puts his hands down. He would smashed up his fronts if not for that. LOL

Wilson Chandler didn't become the player is he now until after he left the Knicks.

David Lee wasn't an integral part of the team either. Again, he was much better after he left the Knicks.
David was averaging 20 and 10 his last year with the Knicks. D Lee > Shump Knicks were like 29 and 50 sumthing but D. Lee was trying to get us wins!LOL

Last edited:
im not going to talk about shump anymore... but seriously though tonight has to be the night to break out of this slump and to get back in the winning streak... it sucks that there arent any healthy players amare, kenyon and bargs but maybe this tradtional lineup felton, prigs, shump, melo and tyson will spark a nice run... and im hoping the younger guys come through like tyler and murry it just sucks tonights game is on a friday... you know how i feel about that randolph song :smh:

D Lee getting those double doubles off the bench in his rookie season > Shump
ya don't say...

Hank said Shump was our best rookie in recent history. And I disagreed.

But I feel important knowing that you read my posts and not Hank's :smile:

And btw Hank, Lee was an all-star with the Knicks so don't get what you're tombout with him being better after leaving and implying he wasn't much good with us. Seems like you're just trying to find a way to be right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom