Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Might use our StubHub snipe trick on February 5th after the Super Bowl. Chance to see Dame, CJ, LMA, Batum at the Garden. Figure sports fans are still recovering from the Super Bowl. Prime opportunity to scoop value tickets in the lower section.

Bargs is being used the wrong way.

Woodson should have told him a long time ago no more 3s for him. Dudes actually not a bad pick and roll, and pick and pop player when he's popping from mid range.

This whole playing big to match Indiana experiment isn't working either. You know what does work? Ray-Pablo-Shump-Melo-Chandler.

Last edited:
Bargs is being used the wrong way.

Woodson should have told him a long time ago no more 3s for him. Dudes actually not a bad pick and roll, and pick and pop player when he's popping from mid range.
definitely agree with this. woodson is basically forcing him to be a certain kind of player he isn't. midrange is his strength, but he's forced a lot of the time to go for self from way outside or drive it in because other players on this team aren't concerned with supporting him or one another. i do feel bad for him in that sense

knicks did give up ay more than they should've for him though, but this is what they do

NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR 5m

An MRI to A.Bargnani’s l. elbow revealed a torn ligament.The injury occurred last night vs 76ers at 2:40 in 3rd qtr. He is out indefinitely.

More injuries
:smh:

Last edited:

NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR 5m

An MRI to A.Bargnani’s l. elbow revealed a torn ligament.The injury occurred last night vs 76ers at 2:40 in 3rd qtr. He is out indefinitely.

More injuries
mean.gif
This season....
roll.gif
I can't even be mad anymore lol. Can only laugh. This season has been way too much real life.

^ maybe it was a good idea to keep camby broke *** and novak 1 dimensional self... now that draft pick might actually turn out to something :smh:

^ maybe it was a good idea to keep camby broke *** and novak 1 dimensional self... now that draft pick might actually turn out to something
mean.gif
I for one wanted to keep Novak despite him being one dimensional. He changed the dynamic of how teams defended our offense when he was on the floor. Really good teams can adjust to it but there's only so many really good teams.
This is probably a blessing in disguise. Bargnani has been the monkey wrench that was thrown into the mechanism. Let's see how the team performs now. Melo will go back to the 4 now.
Eh at this point we need the bodies, trash or no.

We get no transition points.

We don't get to the FT line.

We shoot too many threes.

Iman need to be more aggressive on the "offensive end"

JR needs to play just 15-20mins, not 30-35.

We switch all the time and that causes too many mismatches.

Felton / JR / Iman should be good at taking it to the rim.

Felton don't make life easier for anyone, not even Tyson anymore.

Every guard kills us.

We don't move the ball enough.

I don't really like this team.

We don't get to the FT line because we're a jump shooting team

See line above

Some games he is and some games he's not. IDK why though.

I agree that JR should be on limited mins

We switch because we have horrible/lazy defender. Defensive coaching philosophy is whack too

Felton/JR/Iman should attack more, but they settle for jumpers. Coaching needs to address this. If we move the damn ball maybe they'd get open lanes to the basket.

Felton isn't the same anymore. He doesn't have it.

Every guard kills us because we switch on everything and Felton isn't a great perimeter defender.

This is probably a blessing in disguise. Bargnani has been the monkey wrench that was thrown into the mechanism. Let's see how the team performs now. Melo will go back to the 4 now.

You're right. Bargs is a ball stopper and he only passes if he doesn't have an opportunity to shoot. Once STAT and Kenyon are back I think the team will make a run to .500

i dont think felton and shump should start... i rather have pablo and timmy out there or even jr... even though jr could be streaky more so this year he is still a lot better than shump on offense and his defense is not bad either...i just dont have confidence in those 2 guys... i feel if melo has a bad night the game is already a wrap... and as much as i hate woodson as coach it wont help firing him right now... in the offseason though better get a good coach and keep it there... sure the knicks have terrible management but the roster is never the same and the coaching staff is different every 2-3 years.... and then you wonder why no all star will sign he here unless hes overpaid and damage goods sorry amare

Damn, Garden crowd was so quiet last night. That home court advantage the Garden once was is gone. Bangs trying to take off yesterday was jokes. I really feel like he has interrupted chemistry this year. So I guess it's good he is hurt.

Last edited:
too bad for bargnani on a personal level, but hopefully this opens the door for some of the younger players to get more consistent minutes

probably too much to ask for given this lame *** coach

I just want Woodson gone so ya'll can shut the **** up.

Then maybe ya'll can realize we're honestly just not good enough.

Francesa with the valid point about Woodson taking out the lineup that put you up 6 last night. All fell apart after that change.

alright buddy you've gotten a little too big for your britches here in this thread so i'm gonna be the bad guy and say just what everyone else is thinking when they read your posts. they suck. flat out. you bring very little to this thread and try your best infect it when you come through like a self-involved prick

this is actually a fun thread regardless of how the knicks are doing. everyone here's pretty cool discussing whatever they want without being a jackasse to anyone else in this thread. everyone but your overbearing ***. you can always stay out of it. i'm sure most people would actually be cool with that

I just want Woodson gone so ya'll can shut the **** up.

Then maybe ya'll can realize we're honestly just not good enough.
there's literally nothing to "shut the **** up" about.

if anyone needs to it's been you in this thread since last year. and surprising you've actually grown on me as an NT'er besides your obvious MO when you enter this thread.

we're 3 games out of the playoffs in the pathetic eastern conference and don't have a pick for the lotto. at this point most of us would just like to see us in the playoffs, even if it results in an embarrassing sweep.

i'd understand if you came in here talking like that if the majority of people here naively had high expectations, but clearly that isn't the case.

and it's beyond obvious if you watch the games that Woodson is a terrible coach and not just a scapegoat. you saying that implies that if we had a coach like Thibbs, Pop, Phil Jackson, Van Gundy that this team would have the same exact trash record and that just isn't true.

Last edited:
Just block dude.

He just needs attention. Probably wasn't hugged as a child.

Used to think it was corny to block people but with a few clicks of the mouse, you can make your NT experience so much smoother.

Back
Top Bottom