Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We could've won the game tonight. IDK why we kept shooting 3's near the end of the game and Woodson used Felton instead of Prigioni. We were playing in some sort of rhythm when Prigioni was on the floor. God we suck so bad right now.

Lets all send individual Letters To Dolans Secretary to have Woodson gone by all star break... this guy is clueless on both ends

airbargs.gif
the ball dropping on him completes the gif lol

:rofl: :rofl:

That really happened?!

The ball hitting him :rofl:

Reminds me of DeAndre destroying Brandon Knight and then to cap it off the ball hits his head and rolls away at full speed

Last edited:
Anyone catch Hornacek's Suns blowout Indiana?

They make it look so simple. Get out on the break, push tempo, get hoops in transitions, and in the half court pick and roll and move off the ball.

Knicks: Walk the ball up the floor (or it's a Shumpert struggle push) and minimal pick and roll

Last edited:

They make it look so simple. Get out on the break, push tempo, get hoops in transitions, and in the half court pick and roll and move off the ball.

Knicks: Walk the ball up the floor (or it's a Shumpert struggle push) and minimal pick and roll

The Suns have bigs that can play inside and out. And they also have quick guards that can push the tempo and create penetration. It's no surprise that Indiana wants to play a slower game and beat you up inside. The Suns never let the Pacers get into any rhythm.

Phoenix also has a lot of guys that can catch and shoot the ball. Channing Frye leads the league in catch and shoot makes.

We don't have the personnel that Phoenix does. We're forced to play a half-court game with no ball movement. It's like forcing a bat to fly with it's vision--Doesn't work. Usually half-court offensive teams have great ball movement, thats why they can sustain that kind of flow ie. San Antonio, Portland, Indiana etc etc

Our overall approach to the game offensively and defensively isn't conducive to successful half-court play and we don't have the personnel to play uptempo basketball either. The team is poorly constructed. It's more of a macro issue than anything else. Good coaches find the strengths in players and puts them in a position to maximize their strengths.

Woodson has to go. If Dolan wasn't our owner and had such a strong tie with CAA Woodson would've been gone or will be gone soon.

Last edited:
Damn Bargs :smh:

But seriously, WHY is Woodson still here, how many chances is he going to get here?

I like to watch Phoenix. That was a good game. It kinda made me temporarily forget the money I wasted going to the Garden. Watching Felton bring the ball up is simply painful. There's no way he should be starting in the NBA, he's terrible, and I'm canceling my Time Warner. **** Dolan lol. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Time Warner is trying to get sold. They're horrible. I'm cutting the cable when I get my own place.

I'll probably keep the internet but have been debating on the cable until I saw Time Warner all over the basket stanchion last night lol. Not to mention the TV packages are trash :x

What's good with amazon tv? I just heard news about it yesterday. Supposedly that's going to be the cable killer.

Woodson only still there because nobody else of note wants to be
I came to this same conclusion. Every day I wake up hoping Sn is gone but he's still here smh.

And wow @Hank Scorpio  at Channing Frye leading the league in catch and shoot makes. Didn't know that. Remember when he was a Knick and we didn't even know he could shoot? Good times.

Also, Timewarner cable is poverty personified smh. If I had a better option I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm pretty sure they're throttling my internet too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What's good with amazon tv? I just heard news about it yesterday. Supposedly that's going to be the cable killer.

I got it. Its Amazon Prime, right?

Comes with free 2day shipping from amazon.

There are basically 2 sections in terms of viewing: Prime videos and non-Prime videos.

Show selections are good, some are free some you have to pay for. No shows are super current, maybe 1-2 seasons behind. You're going to have to get innovative when you want to watch sports.

The movie selection is pretty decent as well.

i think dolan just doesn't care about wins/losses as long as he's caking.  i mean clearly the richest team in the league could afford to fire Sn and anyone with common sense in his position would have done it already.  i wonder when is the last time he sat through a whole game actually watching it

Back
Top Bottom