Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I hope whoever has our pick ends up with the #1 overall pick. I also hope the Nets or Pacers win the championship. Would be nice to lose Melo for nothing too.

Team deserves it.

turner had a great game but the loss was because of no pablo at the end and shump terrible defense... win 5 in a row only to lose 5 in a row and out of the 8 games in a row at home already lost 3 :smh:

airbargs.gif

No pablo at the end really killed us man. 

I wouldve finished this game with prigi and THJR and Brags.

Spiro keeps saying 6ers have the 3th worst record well were not too behind them with the 7th worst record
mad.gif
. Knicks have alot of work to do alot to even get to .500

I sick and tired of having to see this team suffer. Take this team out back out of view from spectators, and solemnly put the muzzle to the temple, and put the team down. Last season was the last season that this team would be worth a rip. If Melo leaves then so be it, if he gets traded so be it. If this team gets blown up so be it. I've never seen a more monumental collapse then this season. You mean to tell me that all of the injured vets were what got us over last season. This is the worse feeling, we came back to give it away. I think Woody is a good guy, but a bad coach here, he lost the team and the players lost confidence. Where is Jerry Sloan? Sad part is no one move will fix this and it won't even be immediate, it will be a few years until this team is right and stable enough to compete, look at Phoenix, they'd be a three seed in the east as it stands and they had some lean years. Welcome to the future no matter what we do fam.

No pablo at the end really killed us man. 

I wouldve finished this game with prigi and THJR and Brags.
Sn effed up again. The 2nd unit built a lead and then got benched. Prigs And THJ shoulda stayed in longer. Def Prigs smh

I think Woody is getting fired soon. When Shump was at the line when he missed one of those free throws and they panned on Woody, you could tell he was like man this is it.

Give Herb the keys.

Last edited:
The more of a down turn we go the more we are loosing Melo to FA. Woody basically lost his team in less than a year. Never thought loosing Sheed, Kidd, and Novak would felt this much of an impact.

"We knew that if we set a back screen on Evan Turner's man, they were just gonna switch everything..." - Thaddeus Young

LMAO!

I'm done with these lames till a big change happens.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom