Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i think dolan just doesn't care about wins/losses as long as he's caking.  i mean clearly the richest team in the league could afford to fire Sn and anyone with common sense in his position would have done it already.  i wonder when is the last time he sat through a whole game actually watching it

Qft. As long as the profit is flowing Dolan doesn't care.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

airbargs.gif

:rofl:

I hate this team, this coach, all this 3pt shooting and no driving in. I hate this season.

:smh:

Im sorry guys.

We get no transition points.

We don't get to the FT line.

We shoot too many threes.

Iman need to be more aggressive on the "offensive end"

JR needs to play just 15-20mins, not 30-35.

We switch all the time and that causes too many mismatches.

Felton / JR / Iman should be good at taking it to the rim.

Felton don't make life easier for anyone, not even Tyson anymore.

Every guard kills us.

We don't move the ball enough.

I don't really like this team.

Last edited:
What's good with amazon tv? I just heard news about it yesterday. Supposedly that's going to be the cable killer.

I got it. Its Amazon Prime, right?

Comes with free 2day shipping from amazon.

There are basically 2 sections in terms of viewing: Prime videos and non-Prime videos.

Show selections are good, some are free some you have to pay for. No shows are super current, maybe 1-2 seasons behind. You're going to have to get innovative when you want to watch sports.

The movie selection is pretty decent as well.

No, it's not that..amazon announced something way different yesterday...I wasn't paying attention

@TommyBeer: Stephen A Smith, on ESPN radio, says he's hearing that:“The Knicks have every intention of letting Mike Woodson go.” (Likely at end of year)

Wow what breaking news by SAS....

I'm pretty sure Hellen Keller could tell that Woody is on his way out....

When is the real question... Hopefully he gets the axe soon i'm pretty sure he has lost the team....

Yeah what are they waiting for....We're not gaining anything by keeping him as coach.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain by firing his bumass

Woodson only still there because nobody else of note wants to be

It's our roster. No one wants to take a crack at making it work. Too many players that don't fit with eachother. Honestly, it starts with players like Bargnani and Felton. JR Smith is another one.

ol scoop a smith acting like he's really in the mix and at the bottom of things with knicks info 

does it really do the team any good to wait until the end of the year to get rid of this guy? things really can't get any worse by just firing him now

the team is tired, the fans are tired,  even mike woodson would feel relief to get sent home packing

the transaction acquiring bargnani has been just about disastrous for the knicks huh
He has flashes of being serviceable but most of the time he looks terrible and I cringe every time he has the ball in his hands and when he is on defense...

I think Bargs could be really useful if he's used properly. His man-to-man defense is pretty decent when he's not switched onto guards and he's actually an ok shot blocker. He's a bit of a blackhole though on offense, but I don't mind too much at the moment because who else is gonna score?

Back
Top Bottom