Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i dont dislike jr that much to give up chandler... he means too much to this team.... barkley is right everyone on this team does the same thing and thats chuck up shots at least with chandler he doesnt need to do that to be effective... he rebounds and plays defense something our team needs badly... now if you said trade amare or bargs with tyson thats a different story because you get rid of 2 big contracts...

Last edited:

and i don't know why u guys constantly blurt out your favorite nba player wish lists without even considering whether it makes sense basketball wise with our current roster.  if we weren't stuck with amare or bargnani then it would make sense to consider and i would probably be all about it.

and how dare u insult ben wallace like that.  ben didn't have to sacrifice his defense in order to pad his stats.  plus he was even shorter than love.  
Amar'e and Bargs are gone when Love is a free agent.

Lol can't believe anyone would side with JR.

When his biggest supporter he's ever had in his career, Woodson, decides enough is enough then it's obvious that this had to happen.

Even if it was the shoe lace thing that caused all this to happen, there's the phrase the straw that broke the camel's back, and that was enough to do it.

Last edited:
I don't know why you even saying that sarcaastically, no way we get K. Love anyway.

To your criticism though, I'd take all that for Love's superior Ben Wallace like rebounding skills.
and i don't know why u guys constantly blurt out your favorite nba player wish lists without even considering whether it makes sense basketball wise with our current roster.  if we weren't stuck with amare or bargnani then it would make sense to consider and i would probably be all about it.

and how dare u insult ben wallace like that.  ben didn't have to sacrifice his defense in order to pad his stats.  plus he was even shorter than love.  
**** our current roster. Kevin Love makes plenty of sense not that I even brought him up. You know what we do with Bargs or STAT? BENCH THEM if they're even on the team by then. Talking about making sense basketball wise with this roster. This roster aint ****.

What are you talking about? I SPECIFICALLY said Love had rebounding skills like Wallace, nothing about defense or padding stats or their height.

If you want to downplay Love's rebounding skills, go ahead, I'll just laugh at you.
Lol can't believe anyone would side with JR.

When his biggest supporter he's ever had in his career, Woodson, decides enough is enough then it's obvious that this had to happen.

Even if it was the shoe lace thing that caused all this to happen, there's the phrase the straw that broke the camel's back, and that was enough to do it.
That's what I really don't get. Woodson treats JR like his son. He went from barking on him constantly to supporting him no matter what. He don't even show Shump that kind of love and he's been his coach since he came in the league. JR has gotten nothing but endless passes from Woodson so if he starts feeling things need to change and JR needs to be punished or disciplined so be it.

Dudes acting like without a doubt JR would automatically come in the game draining shots and racking up assists like he's some HOFer.

Last edited:
**** our current roster. Kevin Love makes plenty of sense not that I even brought him up. You know what we do with Bargs or STAT? BENCH THEM if they're even on the team by then. Talking about making sense basketball wise with this roster. This roster aint ****.

What are you talking about? I SPECIFICALLY said Love had rebounding skills like Wallace, nothing about defense or padding stats or their height.

If you want to downplay Love's rebounding skills, go ahead, I'll just laugh at you.
That's what I really don't get. Woodson treats JR like his son. He went from barking on him constantly to supporting him no matter what. He don't even show Shump that kind of love and he's been his coach since he came in the league. JR has gotten nothing but endless passes from Woodson so if he starts feeling things need to change and JR needs to be punished or disciplined so be it.

Dudes acting like without a doubt JR would automatically come in the game draining shots and racking up assists like he's some HOFer.
rebounding is part of defense tho.  love often does not contest shots at the rim and instead immediately boxes out his man to get the board.  he's is great at boxing out but big men gotta defend the rim as well, wallace was able to do both without sacrificing the other.  and love is not grabbing the type of grown man boards ben was ripping down.  phenomenal at boxing out and his outlet passes are on point but he is not on bens level as a complete rebounder. laugh away.

Yo Boston is some prick management … Might as well deal Rondo without trying to destroy our team since they're practically giving other teams their pieces away

rebounding is part of defense tho.  love often does not contest shots at the rim and instead immediately boxes out his man to get the board.  he's is great at boxing out but big men gotta defend the rim as well, wallace was able to do both without sacrificing the other.  and love is not grabbing the type of grown man boards ben was ripping down.  phenomenal at boxing out and his outlet passes are on point but he is not on bens level as a complete rebounder. laugh away.
:lol: I never said Kevin Love was a good defender. All I talked about was his rebounding because he is a great rebounder. If you want to turn rebounding in to an argument about defense go ahead.

I'm not splitting semantic hairs about made up terms like "complete rebounder" when all I originally said was "I'd take all that for Love's superior Ben Wallace like rebounding skills".

Last edited:

Amar'e and Bargs are gone when Love is a free agent.

Exactly why I brought him up…

The thing that stinks the most about this whole JR thing is that it was voluntary, they could have simply decided not to re-sign him. In all honesty, he hasn't done anything worth a damn for the team since April. The Knicks continue to burn opportunities away 
mean.gif
. Now they can't give him away. I heard Woodson on the Stephen A. Smith show today and I already knew what Woodson meant when he said "It should be a privilege to put on an NBA uniform" which let me know JR has been late to practice and has been arguing with coach. Sure enough, that's what it was 
mean.gif
. They can't have a successful season going forward with this as a distraction. JR might calm down, but it's not going away. This is who he is. It's magnified when they are losing more than winning. In Denver it was quieted because they made the playoffs every year and he wasn't heavily depended on. Now it's just....
mean.gif
. They have to get rid of him.

I'm surprised sports contracts don't have right to waive exceptions for **** like poor performance or behavior detrimental to the team like the regular working world considering the investment behind it. Jr doing both would've been gone.

I'm surprised sports contracts don't have right to waive exceptions for **** like poor performance or behavior detrimental to the team like the regular working world considering the investment behind it. Jr doing both would've been gone.
They always overlook bone headed tendencies when there is some talent there

It's nice to see that the players all get along. It's also dope that THJr is included in the picture.

I miss those Mobb Deep picture days though. We need Baron Davis back on the team.

why does thjr look like he's gonna bring back red light squeegee cleaning back in style?

why does felton look like he's in 11th grade?

Back
Top Bottom