Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Would you guys consider Knicks/Pacers as intense of a rivalry as it was back then when Miller was playing? I personally dont think so.
Conference finals man. That and playoff battles. Last year was a good start but it ain't there yet. Tonite is a winnable game but way to many 'ifs' for comfort.

For all those hating on JR for the shoelace incidents, Larry Legend used to do it frequently but was never fined. Although he is a way different caliber of player. So the actions aren't unique.
You really just did that doe....

A dude that's a Knick fan just came by my desk and said "The Knicks are putting it all together". I'm tired of him and his wack *** running joke comments. I want to throw a stapler at him.

Would you guys consider Knicks/Pacers as intense of a rivalry as it was back then when Miller was playing? I personally dont think so.
Def not what it was in the 90's. Both teams have to be really good. Like @SquatchNT  said, more playoff battles and intense games and it would be considered that. Hell, both teams don't even have a genuine dislike for each other. 

bargs needs to be more aggressive in the second half... it seems like he plays well in the first half then in the second half hes non existent... i guess its good to be unselfish sometimes but come on man

We played them close even when we were in that early season funk, I expect this to be a hard fought game.

I can see us winning tonight.

It's funny with Cope that he went to a rival team (at the time before we got off to this crappy start) and he's in a very reduced role which means it wasn't for bball reasons.

But...

Literally nobody is mad at him, and they shouldn't be. Dude did his rounds in international ball, was a 26 year old rookie, and finally after all those years earned himself a nice contract.

Can't eem be mad and nice to see that pic with Prigs talking to him.

I don't blame Cope for going to the Pacers business is business.... I really just wished we could've resigned him I loved his play when he was on the Knicks...

yeah i liked copeland. thought he was underplayed and undervalued. he still is on his new team apparently. he has a decent shot and can bump with dudes under the basket

prigioni is not playing tonight from what i understand

West looks like he can't do **** vs Bargnani. Big difference from last year when Melo was guarding him and he was beasting. Who would've ever thought he'd have a positive impact defensively

Back
Top Bottom