Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@Al_Iannazzone: Metta World Peace said he is an alien and aliens don't worry about injuries or trade rumors.

:lol:

@Al_Iannazzone: Metta World Peace said he is an alien and aliens don't worry about injuries or trade rumors.

laugh.gif

i gotta git thurrr!!!

Everytime Dolan wants to make a trade, He's makes the wrong one or gives up too much.

Now we have assets to give away and actually build for the future and he wants to keep this dismal team the same.

THIS GUY NEEDS TO DIE.

We do not have a future with him at the helm. It's the same cycle every couple years.

Everytime Dolan wants to make a trade, He's makes the wrong one or gives up too much.

Now we have assets to give away and actually build for the future and he wants to keep this dismal team the same.

THIS GUY NEEDS TO DIE.

We do not have a future with him at the helm. It's the same cycle every couple years.
I'm all for his death but we need to know who will be owner after it. This is like plotting a king's death in Game of Thrones. Don't want to assassinate Joffrey just for Tywin to be puppeteer of the throne or for Cersi to come in to power.

Last edited:
I'm all for his death but we need to know who will be owner after it. This is like plotting a king's death in Game of Thrones. Don't want to assassinate Joffrey just for Tywin to be puppeteer of the throne or for Cersi to come in to power.
Lol at the matter-of-fact "I'm all for his death but"

Whoa dude, you're bringing GOT in here. If that's the case we need to kill Dolan and everyone related to him, like they did the Targaryens.

i like when stat gets in people's faces and no one says anything back. i don't think i've seen anyone step to stat that way. at least not while on the knicks

i like when stat gets in people's faces and no one says anything back. i don't think i've seen anyone step to stat that way. at least not while on the knicks
Yeah he doesn't often step to ppl but I don't see a lot of ppl chirp back with that disrespect with him. Plus he's not about the talking **** from what I've seen most of the time.

(john salmons) "has been swimming upstream all evening"

clyde needs to stop pluggin his restaurant

Back
Top Bottom