• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
indifferent.gif

Call me whatever you want, I like good basketball and they are playing good b'ball everywhere else but here. We have the 2nd most ill managed teams in sports, only 2nd to the cowboys, but enough is enough. Every Friday night or weekend afternoon it is the same thing, the only thing that changes are the injuries and the excuses. Whatever

the players need to be held accountable... they are just pathetic and lack heart... someone needs to get traded just to set the example

This team is just stuck for the foreseeable future. I'd say it needs to be blow up again but that will never happen so whats' the point.

Choke job loss right after Woodson makes that announcement about the team winning the division.

It'd be a classic Knicks move if by next month Dolan goes back on his word, fires Woodson, and trades a few guys and makes the excuse that he never publicly made any announcement about not firing the coach or trading players :lol: :lol: :lol: and just blame the whole thing on bad media reporting.

Hey what do ya know we lose good..now I can get cheap er tickets this yr lol keeps is die hard fans loyal and fair weather fans to kick rocks

@HerringWSJ: Chandler said he wasn't sure of any Dolan chat/talk w the tm abt roster being set. Then said "I've been prepped" on how to discuss the issue

i had family visiting from OT and we all watched the 4th quarter together

the family was from Toronto 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom