Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Sad how when the Knicks do bad they lower the ticket prices to entice people to come out to the game, aka, the average real fan. As soon as they play well they price the average fan outta the gym. ( I understand supply and demand however it still sucks for me. )
This is so true and so sad.... :smh:

Honestly, even if they made a limited section of tix priced so the average fan can afford it when the team was good, people would just get the tix and sell them on stubhub

Last edited:
the tickets are reasonable on seat geek as long as you cop around game time... i just dont want to go if they keep playing like this :smh:

the tickets are reasonable on seat geek as long as you cop around game time... i just dont want to go if they keep playing like this
mean.gif
That was the point of my post. The reason why the tickets are reasonable, is because of the way they are playing....

i watch other teams and think why can't we ever get out in transition...it seems like this team NEVER get any easy layups

i watch other teams and think why can't we ever get out in transition...it seems like this team NEVER get any easy layups

Yep that makes one part of me think we can't be as bad as we've been playing. We have a coach that's clueless on how to get easy buckets and gives people the green light to shoot long off the dribble 2s.

Been saying that we need a smart coach with a modern philosophy on offense and not a general stuck in the 80s.

Last edited:
If we sweep TOR, we will be 1GB of the 4th seed. :pimp:

Sources: James Dolan talked to team
Updated: December 27, 2013, 12:06 PM ET
By Marc Stein | ESPN.com

New York Knicks chairman James Dolan told Knicks players in a meeting Thursday that there are no trades or changes to the coaching staff forthcoming, ESPN.com has learned.

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Dolan gathered the team before the first practice in the wake of New York's embarrassing 29-point home loss to Oklahoma City on Christmas Day largely in an attempt to hush the growing speculation about coach Mike Woodson's job security in the wake of the Knicks' 9-19 start.

The discusssion came amid increasing signs the Knicks' effort and focus under Woodson is waning on top of the signficant injury issues that have plagued them all season.

It's believed Dolan took the step in an attempt to convince Woodson's players to band together and throw their full support behind the embattled coach to help dig New York out of the sizable hole it finds itself with essentially one-third of the regular season in the books, the sources said.

When an emboldened Woodson met reporters after Thursday's practice, he promptly announced he still thinks New York can rally from its poor start to win the Atlantic Division.

"We won it last year and I expect us to win it this year," Woodson said.

Anything seems possible in the Atlantic Division, which is currently topped by the 11-15 Toronto Raptors. The Knicks are just three games back of Toronto and play the Raptors in a weekend back-to-back starting Friday night at home.

"The beauty about all of this that we're going through is nobody's running away with it in our division," Woodson said, "and I'm pushing our team to win our division still."

"Eventually we'll get healthy and we'll see how it all plays out," Woodson added.

No coaching changes. Cool with me.

No trades tho? Dolan bugging but he'd probably get raped in the trade anyway

Woody set the ambitious goal that we'll win the division :lol: :smh:

No trades. Guess I officially know the deal with this season.

Last edited:
This troll Woodson is lucky key players have went down and given him an excuse

Last edited:
No coaching changes? Hahaha, Woodson needs to go. Tired of these terrible rotations and not using timeouts.

Roster is fine with me, I just want to give Gilbert Arenas a tryout and see what he has.

you cant be serious with gilbert... minuswhale go after tinsley or bassy true ny point guards

Dead ***. He was a star. I just want to know what he has left. I'm sure he can score and do better than Beno, Chris Smith and Murry. Give him a tryout.

you cant be serious with gilbert... minuswhale go after tinsley or bassy true ny point guards

Dead ***. He was a star. I just want to know what he has left. I'm sure he can score and do better than Beno, Chris Smith and Murry. Give him a tryout.

Word, plus he actually wants to come back and believes he'd not only be good, but be superstar status again. Gotta see if his confidence is worth **** at this point.

:lol: :rofl: Imagine if this really happened. How much this would shake up the league. It'd be great to see everybody in the NBA thread go ape **** over that.

We'd still need to cut and trade a lot of guys cuz that trade gives us a roster of like 20 :lol:
Bobby Brown dropped 74 points in China the other day. We signed Chris Smith instead.
It's China though. Didn't Marbury win like several championships in China? Need I say more?

Back
Top Bottom