Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I hope everyone had a great time during holidays. The Knicks hope Rondo forces a trade to us. o_O

:lol: Son "Kill Dolan" would make my season. I'd ride out with 59 losses just to hear that chant during a nationally televised game with Mike Breen commentating.

Nothing better to see Breen squirm in his seat as the crowd chants that as Hubbie sits quietly next to him waiting for him trying to explain it away as Dolan sits under the basket all disgruntled as the team loses.

It's odd that it's never been said. All these years, never have the fans gone hard at Jimmy. That herb.

need a three part chant. "kill dolan" doesn't flow well with a crowd full of hate. that's why that wack "brooooklyyyynnn" chant is so terrible

something like "die now dolan" or "mur-der dolan" would work

^NSA about to have imposter NT accounts made of dudes trying to join team NYK. Dudes are gunna bait someone from here to catch a predator style to try offing dolan.

Last edited:
need a three part chant. "kill dolan" doesn't flow well with a crowd full of hate. that's why that wack "brooooklyyyynnn" chant is so terrible

something like "die now dolan" or "mur-der dolan" would work

I like that "mur-der Dolan".

Instead of clapping right after we should go "die-die-DIE DIE DIE"

If it makes you younger knicks fans happy 10yrs ago we went 39-43 got swept in the 1st rd by the NJ nets had 3 head coaching changes (herb Lenny Wilkins, and don Chaney) the next time we made the playoffs was 2010.....so it isn't so bad this season so far

its inviteable we will get rondo because he has 1 year left after this year and will be a free agent.... the question is do the celtics trade him next year to get assets or risk losing him in the summer as a free agent and get nothing. its up to rondo does he want to have the celtics as his team but never win a championship or go to the knicks with melo and possibly win 1...and then try to sign marc gasol or aldridge since bargs, amare and chandler coming off the books and pickup parsons for mid level :x

Back
Top Bottom