• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We're a joke, man. This Rondo story.:lol: :smh:

its inviteable we will get rondo because he has 1 year left after this year and will be a free agent.... the question is do the celtics trade him next year to get assets or risk losing him in the summer as a free agent and get nothing. its up to rondo does he want to have the celtics as his team but never win a championship or go to the knicks with melo and possibly win 1...and then try to sign marc gasol or aldridge since bargs, amare and chandler coming off the books and pickup parsons for mid level :x
Haha. Not happening.:lol:

Last edited:
you make it seem like it wasnt realistic :lol:

but on a side note i got like 3 knicks warmup jackets and want to wear it badly but refuse to until we get over .500 so only fitteds will do :smh:

Last edited:
I have faith in us once our players get healthy. We are missing our point guards. Thats like portland without dame, or cleveland without kyrie. We are easily a playoff team. We can win 35 games man.

ha no, just saying that missing a point guard is a bigger factor than people think. I dnt really care for felton

I have faith in us once our players get healthy. We are missing our point guards. Thats like portland without dame, or cleveland without kyrie. We are easily a playoff team. We can win 35 games man.
soundin like a Jay-Z rap line

Health is usually a good excuse, but in my honest opinion i think we just suck. No excuses really. We're just not good. We'll still make the playoffs though.

The more I watch other teams play the more it bothers me how our offense is stuck in the Stone Age.

Last edited:
its inviteable we will get rondo because he has 1 year left after this year and will be a free agent.... the question is do the celtics trade him next year to get assets or risk losing him in the summer as a free agent and get nothing. its up to rondo does he want to have the celtics as his team but never win a championship or go to the knicks with melo and possibly win 1...and then try to sign marc gasol or aldridge since bargs, amare and chandler coming off the books and pickup parsons for mid level :x
:lol: I like how you said this like Rondo don't already got a ring. He aint starving to see a finals. He just want to be on a good team again. Too many ifs with the end of your post. He could possibly win a championship if he went west too.

Knicks aint the only team that needs a top 5 pg and got cap space to form a solid 3 man core.

Last edited:
a lot of fans just arent into all that ownership debacle like the hardcores on NT and just support the product itself.

If it makes you younger knicks fans happy 10yrs ago we went 39-43 got swept in the 1st rd by the NJ nets had 3 head coaching changes (herb Lenny Wilkins, and don Chaney) the next time we made the playoffs was 2010.....so it isn't so bad this season so far
Didn't Tim Thomas call kmart a fugazi that series?

Sad how when the Knicks do bad they lower the ticket prices to entice people to come out to the game, aka, the average real fan. As soon as they play well they price the average fan outta the gym. ( I understand supply and demand however it still sucks for me. )

Back
Top Bottom