Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Girl punched me in the chest and flipped me off her bed into the floor and then her cat scratched me while I was on the floor. All because I was tickling her :smh: :lol:

Tonight was not a good night to be a knick fan also

Last edited:
Girl punched me in the chest and flipped me off her bed into the floor and then her cat scratched me while I was on the floor. All because I was tickling her :smh: :lol:

Tonight was not a good night to be a knick fan also

get your weight up b. she loves you. love is a storng feeling

i'm in love with a bartender i met tonight. good night. we suck.

Last edited:
good morning my dudes.

any of y'all have luck with these black and red 1s? smh. been trying to get a size 9, 9.5 or 10 for years now at a reasonable price. oh well.

i had the game on in the background last night. didn't really care nor buy no one being traded or fired. maybe in 2013.

Last edited:
How many years do we have until you think we have a completely different roster? 2? 3? More than that?

where the f is my @ ? I hate all of you

and the knicks.

Im kinda glad I get off work too late to be able to see the game.

2 years....most of the team are free agents next year and by 2015 only Thard and Prigi have guaranteed contracts. Jr and Felton have player options for 2015.

Last edited:
Meantime, Metta World Peace declared himself an “alien” when asked about Woodson’s status.

“I’m an alien, I wasn’t there,” World Peace said when asked about the Dolan guarantee.

“My focus is on winning championships,” he added. “I don’t focus on anything else. Aliens only want to win championships. That’s it. Injuries is not a focus. Trade talk is not a focus. Nothing is a focus. Gluten-free pasta is not a focus, which I would rather have gluten-free pasta. Hey, if I have to have regular pasta. It is what it is. I’m still going to try to win a championship. Nothing will distract me from my focus, my galactic mind.”

roll.gif

@IanBegley: BayHawks F Jeremy Tyler had 21 points & 15 rebounds last night. He hit 8 of 11 shots. Not bad. #Knicks would need to cut someone to sign him

Back
Top Bottom