NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Kinda ot, but for those who don't like Bay, keep in mind he's playing well for about a month. Sure his power is not there, but for those coming out of a slump, power comes last. Bay's not gonna hit 30+ homers for us, but for the next 2 years, he'll hit 17 - 22 homers w/ 80+ RBI. It's not amazing, but w/ Wright/Ike/Turner next year, we'll have 4 RBI guys next year.

Back to the present, Pelf will pitch well tonight, but we'll go back to .500.
frown.gif

i think Lillys been just as bad so far this year. could be a shootout. just dont give Kemp anything to hit (though i need the points on my fantasy team
laugh.gif
)

i think Lillys been just as bad so far this year. could be a shootout. just dont give Kemp anything to hit (though i need the points on my fantasy team
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

K Flatbush, relax with the vids.
W/ that said, hopefully Reyes hammy isn't too serious.
Relax with the misinformed commentary.

I have posted a video report that I did here each of the past two days after the games. They are videos I do for my site that I promote on here and Mez One also does music for many of the videos I post that many NY sports fans on NT appreciate. So if you don't like the videos or have a problem with me posting a single video report after a Mets game then do you and don't watch them.

I was posting on my phone lately, and I all kept seeing was your vids, so I thought you were trolling. I'm listening to one of your vids as we speak, it's good. Pardon my stupidity. 
laugh.gif

Reyes injury, very minor, hopefully this brings his value down and we can possibly resign  him for cheaper.
Its all good man....thanks for watching and the feedback.

As a Mets fan I was not too concerned about his injury we shall see how the threat of injury can possibly bring down his value.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

K Flatbush, relax with the vids.
W/ that said, hopefully Reyes hammy isn't too serious.
Relax with the misinformed commentary.

I have posted a video report that I did here each of the past two days after the games. They are videos I do for my site that I promote on here and Mez One also does music for many of the videos I post that many NY sports fans on NT appreciate. So if you don't like the videos or have a problem with me posting a single video report after a Mets game then do you and don't watch them.

I was posting on my phone lately, and I all kept seeing was your vids, so I thought you were trolling. I'm listening to one of your vids as we speak, it's good. Pardon my stupidity. 
laugh.gif

Reyes injury, very minor, hopefully this brings his value down and we can possibly resign  him for cheaper.
Its all good man....thanks for watching and the feedback.

As a Mets fan I was not too concerned about his injury we shall see how the threat of injury can possibly bring down his value.

Pelfrey is starting to annoy me, so predictable.

Guy is dodging bullets right now so I'll give credit but some of it is luck since the Dodgers are a bad team.

Stranded 7 runners in scoring position over the last 4 innings.

Pelfrey is starting to annoy me, so predictable.

Guy is dodging bullets right now so I'll give credit but some of it is luck since the Dodgers are a bad team.

Stranded 7 runners in scoring position over the last 4 innings.

if Jason Bay can continue hitting and Reyes/Wright come back after the all star game. We can challenge for the wild card. If Davis gets healthy which I doubt that'd be a plus too.

if Jason Bay can continue hitting and Reyes/Wright come back after the all star game. We can challenge for the wild card. If Davis gets healthy which I doubt that'd be a plus too.

Loving this team's attitude during this stretch with Ike and D-dub out.

Could of easily folded.

#metswag
pimp.gif

Loving this team's attitude during this stretch with Ike and D-dub out.

Could of easily folded.

#metswag
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom